Did mike tyson take steroids

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yaman
    Okay here it is.

Remember, this is a 13 year old Mike Tyson and the other boxer on the pic is...LENNOX LEWIS!! You know how buff he was in his prime. He's nowhere near as big as Tyson in his younger days and he was also a year older.

This is proof that Tyson didn't take steroids.

....The only thing that proves is that he reached his maximum height at 13. Apparently he didn't get any taller or smarter after that.

Comment

Originally posted by pbds
      ....The only thing that proves is that he reached his maximum height at 13. Apparently he didn't get any taller or smarter after that.
      Nah, he looks huge and ripped there man. Look at his left side where he has his arm up, look at his wings man there popping out. It definitely just not height.

Comment

No way. He was (un)naturally big and strong from a young age. He couldn't afford steroids early on anyway....

Comment

Yeah, from that picture and ones where I've seen him at 17-20, I would say that he is just naturally well proportioned. Tyson always had power and was never really that big for a heavy weight (prime tyson was 215-220lbs). His power was never a question for him so why would they give him steroids? What purpose would that serve? My assesment is that Tyson didnt need steroids to have heavy weight power and strenght and that he didnt take it.

Comment

Originally posted by pbds

Coming from a 130lb Tyson hating kid. Jealous? You'll never have a great body.

Comment

Tyson has unnaturally superior genes. They may just be a mutation thats not inherrited. The only way to tell is look at his children, does he have any?

Comment

Originally posted by Hous
                Tyson has unnaturally superior genes. They may just be a mutation thats not inherrited. The only way to tell is look at his children, does he have any?
                i found some baby pictures of mike
                Last edited by suberstar_zx6R; 04-12-2006, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Yaman
                  Coming from a 130lb Tyson hating kid. Jealous? You'll never have a great body.

....The only kids in this convo are the pre-pubescent Tyson fans. Seems like all the teenagers got a thing for Ironed Mike. They must be fans of ignorant front runners or something.

Comment

Originally posted by suberstar_zx6R
                    i found some baby pictures of mike
                    ROFLLLLLLL

Comment

Originally posted by Left2body
                      ROFLLLLLLL
                      thanks for the good karma bro

Comment

Working...
                      X