Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did mike tyson take steroids

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, guys come on. All these commenst, about, "look how skinny his legs are compared to his upper", "Tyson was too big, so he took roids", "he was bigger in his 20's, than he was when a teenagre", no ****. Look, roids give you power for a short term deal, and hamper like hell stamina. Hloy's syle, YOU HAD TO HAVE NATURAL stamina, it would be impossible to fight like he did ad be on enough of a roid program to get any sort of edge, without getting winded past the 6th. Look at Tyosn in his ameture ring days, HUGE. Listen. people get bigger as they get older, because their metabalism slows. Also, some bodybuidlers will tell you, some of them, cant get thgier legs huge if they wanted to. End of the story is, it comes down to genetics. Oh, and to those who say pimples are a sign, and in some are, but I ave never sed ANY sort of drug, and I have random breakouts. Lets concentrate now, on the boxers whom are actuve, and lets make sure they are playing fair. Arguing about fighters who dont matter in the ring now is just pointless.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kid Achilles View Post
      Tyson may or may not take roids but he is no stranger to the weightroom. At 16 years old he was quite stocky (about 180-90 lbs on a 5'8" body) but his muscles had nowhere near the size and definition they did in his twenties or even now. I has seen clips of him lifting and have read stories of his lifts. The guy lifts and he is strong in the weightroom.
      This is where it confuses me, what excercise did Mike do for weights?

I read an article way back that supposedly said Tyson said himself that he didn't really lift all that much, but did to powerlifts for overall body development, although I never know what to believe in articles anymore.

One thing you have to remember, as you get older, past your teens, your body will become more muscular, unless you don't have the genes for it, then you are ****ed, and I am sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny Blayzz View Post
        Probably, any I'd say I'd guess not the only drug Mike ever took, But I'd also say he's definitely not the only one either...
        Mike took some serious drugs that crack-head's use, so anything is possible.

However, I have mention this many time before, people with natural high testosterone levels are supposedly more likely to do all sorts of drugs because they are "risk-takers" and need either something to calm them down or something to do. That said, they were also found less likely than anyone else to do steroids, why? because they didn't need it.
        Last edited by Benny Leonard; 03-16-2007, 05:39 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
          They actually did that back then. They would breed the stronger slaves together to make "super slaves" I've heard arguments stating thats the reason blacks are usually more naturally athletic than other races.
          True.

That was talked about in a couple of my college courses in Sociology.

Comment

• Originally posted by jack_the_rippuh View Post
            Is Jessica Alba past her prime?
            I liked her better when she wasn't quite as skinny, back in Idle Hands.

Comment

• I love mike,but they were both extremly ripped for this fight,not saying they were using steroids but there look was damn near perfect in each of there own ways

Comment

• Originally posted by suberstar_zx6R View Post
                what about frank bruno the guy was or is ****ing huge
                Frank was huge, especialy in the rematch with Tyson.

I am not going to say he is or was on steroids, but like I say with anybody, "anything is possible"

His weight was a lot higher from his younger days however.

Comment

• Originally posted by VERSATILE2K7 View Post
                  I love mike,but they were both extremly ripped for this fight,not saying they were using steroids but there look was damn near perfect in each of there own ways
                  Is Tyson that much more ripped against Holyfield than pre-prison?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hydro View Post
                    Is Tyson that much more ripped against Holyfield than pre-prison?

**** yeah! he was totally bigger,abs showing with ease.

Comment

• Originally posted by VERSATILE2K7 View Post

I love mike,but they were both extremly ripped for this fight,not saying they were using steroids but there look was damn near perfect in each of there own ways
                      could be, but you don't need "sterods" to get your body ripped.

Mike was what in that fight, 225?

If he was 225, that would be slightly higher than when he was younger...considering DHT releases at a higher level in your body when you hit your mid-20's, and I could be wrong about this, but your muscles become more "muscular" because your strength goes up, and DHT helps with getting ripped.

Proper nutrition can help as well.

Ephedrine and other stimulants can help as well.

But yes, Steoirds are always a possibility.

Comment

Working...
                      X