No announcement yet.

Since Cotto got brutalized again expect to see the following :

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Since Cotto got brutalized again expect to see the following :

Stories about him binge drinking and getting out of control and a million new tattoo's to "cope" psychologically w/ his newest loss.

That is all.

Originally posted by Moe Howard View Post
    Stories about him binge drinking and getting out of control and a million new tattoo's to "cope" psychologically w/ his newest loss.

That is all.
    loooooooooool!!!

That reminded me of my brother last night. End of the 4th or 5th round, my bro says..."Cotto's tattoo shop better be open 24 hours, he's gonna be there all day tomorrow."

Comment

Originally posted by mangler jr View Post
      loooooooooool!!!

That reminded me of my brother last night. End of the 4th or 5th round, my bro says..."Cotto's tattoo shop better be open 24 hours, he's gonna be there all day tomorrow."

I knew thats what all those tats were about after the Tony fight. Cotto admitted it to the HBO crew in the prefight interviews last night and they talked about it.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler jr View Post
        loooooooooool!!!

looooooooooool if he fights guys like Jennings or Gomez then I think he wouldn't need to visit his tattoo shop anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Moe Howard View Post

That is all.
          Come on. show some respect to Cotto man. How can you hate a man with such class and heart?..

Comment

He fought Margarito who had loaded gloves and he fought one of the best in pacman... This guy is WARRIOR. Nothing more nothing less.

Comment

Working...
            X