Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs Pacuiao - Lets be honest !!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SpArKeD-CoLd View Post
    I give pac his credit, but Humans are naturally designed to always advance, and to be honest i think floyd is a more advanced fighter than Many Paquiao......

I just think fear is a big Part of mayweathers life, IF he he could accept himself and let himself free, he would be a trully amazing fighter.......

Amen

is this hilarious to anyone else?

Comment

Originally posted by ^^Cody^^ View Post
      Floyd is a more skilled fighter than Pacquiao. Floyd Mayweather has more tricks up his sleeve and can fight several different ways. Pac has one gear. If they fought, Floyd would have to make a serious mistake to lose. I think he makes Pac look silly. I do respect Pac for kicking Cotto's ass. He looked really good and deserves respect, but Floyd Mayweather is not Miguel Cotto.
      I have to agree with this, and I'm far from a Mayweather fan.

Comment

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
        u mean potshotting MP to death?

as a paying fan, i dont want to see a great deal of running & potshotting ruining it...
        What you call "potshotting and running" I call clever boxing and defensive wizardry. Mayweather will keep himself just out of range and Pacquiao will fall right onto his straight rights and left hooks - he'll be countered to death.

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
        i think to be able to beat MP u really have to fight him...

like what erik morales did some years ago...

cant beat him by potshotting man...
        I would agree with this statement for any other potential Pacman fight but I trust Mayweather to formulate a winning plan without resorting to putting himself in harms way.

Comment

Floyd can dismantle any fighter.

His formula is simple but requires exceptional boxing skill. It doesn't change.
          For the first few rounds he spends trying to learn and understand his opponent and trying to figure out what works and what does not. Then he assesses his situation and begins his plan to pick his man apart. If it doesn't end in a ko then so be it.
          I see it over and over every time. Its simple but it requires exceptional skill.

Comment

It's simple. When they fight, we will see. We can all talk how much one has an advantage over the other but we won't know until they fight. I can really see either winning this one. One thing for sure, if I were Mayweather I'd be worried because Pacquiao has the ability to pull **** out of his ass that you are not expecting. It really seems that he thrives when he is underestimated.

Comment

Originally posted by S.G. View Post
              What you call "potshotting and running" I call clever boxing and defensive wizardry. Mayweather will keep himself just out of range and Pacquiao will fall right onto his straight rights and left hooks - he'll be countered to death.

& the underrating of MP's boxing skills continues... can u remember PBF's 1st fight with jesus chavez? i know PBF beat him but he was really pushed & was forced to fight by the mexican... if chavez can do it, MP can...

I would agree with this statement for any other potential Pacman fight but I trust Mayweather to formulate a winning plan without resorting to putting himself in harms way.
              defense dont get u the points in the cards...

offense does... & u said it urself who was the offensive master in this fight?

hopkins was able to display a great deal of defense & smart counter-punching against calzaghe but the man from wales overcame those by exhibiting tremendous workrate...

cmon man, anybody out there who has a better workrate than MP?

Comment

Pac is the best more humble character, he dont duck fights and has achieved more.

Defensively Mayweather is better
                Offensively Pacquaio is better

Record wise Pacquaio is better

Cotto is better than any Welter Mayweather has fought
                and Pacquaio fought JM Marques in a weight division where he was effective
                and beat Hatton way better in Hattons suited weight, he actually fights fighter in there weight divisions, he didnt ask anyone to move up to fight him
                Barrera and Morales are p4p better than Castillo and Corales me thinks

Comment

First of all, they are two great conditioned athletes, each with their own unique qualities and consistent wins. It'll be hard to assess which fighter will be victorious this early before event since Manny has noticeably improved very much up to this point in his career.

Obviously, the edge goes to Floyd since he's been a ww longer and is undefeated.

No doubt Manny and Freddie have been studying Floyd extensively for a long time knowing one day they might have to face him, so I'm expecting Manny to implement a different strategy against Floyd, if they meet, than the one he executed against Cotto.

I seriously think Manny can bring out the best in Floyd who's been pressured into performing great in past fights. Manny has what it takes to put him to the test.

Neither one will take the other lightly. That's for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by steeluv View Post
                    Pac is the best more humble character, he dont duck fights and has achieved more.

Defensively Mayweather is better
                    Offensively Pacquaio is better

Record wise Pacquaio is better

Cotto is better than any Welter Mayweather has fought
                    and Pacquaio fought JM Marques in a weight division where he was effective
                    and beat Hatton way better in Hattons suited weight, he actually fights fighter in there weight divisions, he didnt ask anyone to move up to fight him
                    Barrera and Morales are p4p better than Castillo and Corales me thinks
                    So if Floyd beats Manny, will he be the all time best in your opinion?

Comment

Working...
                    X