Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wow manny pacquio took cottos heart amazing cotto was runnin!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dunno, cotto did better than the margarito fight, he was'nt planning on quitting, but he was probabley in that spot where you know for a fact if you get hit by that again your not getting back up, which answers the question as to why he was boxing more, he wanted to finish the fight

Comment

Originally posted by rao007 View Post
      There was no need for HBO to put the camera on family members--they shouldn't have done that in the Hatton nor the Cotto fight.

Anyways, Cotto's achille's heel is his confidence once he sees that his opponents can take his punches his body almost shuts down and begins to lose confidence...something similar to the Marvel character Gladiator. Weird.
      kind of reminds you of tyson...i know if i was tyson knockin the **** out of everyone and all of a sudden some prick which i had thrown everything accept for the kitchen sink looked unharmed and was asking for more, would defienetly zap some of my confidence

Comment

Originally posted by sterling View Post
        Wow manny pacquio took cottos heart amazing cotto was runnin! no way i never thought hed do that to my man cotto but ****! mad props.
        Pacquio is a skillful opponant and would defo give mayweather problems no matter how skilled mayweather is.
        WTF was a real elite WW doing running from a former 106 lber?????

ANSWER: PAC IS A TOP 10 ATG!!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X