Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

From a Devestated and Die hard Cotto fan: All Hail Manny Pacquiao.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From a Devestated and Die hard Cotto fan: All Hail Manny Pacquiao.

You guys where rite...Cotto got dismanteled and stopped it...We are truly witnessing greatness...I'm glad to be apart of this time in boxing history...Manny will not be doubted again by this Puerto Rican....I believe in Manny Pacquiao.

To Cotto....Caballo perdimos pero con honor y orgullo...You didn't let anybody down and fought like a true champion...Thank you.

Now to pay my bets and sulk....lol.

For real.

It was hard to see Miguel taking another bad beating but you can't help but marvel at what Pacquaio is doing. I've never seen anything like this guy, it's unreal what he is doing.

My sadness about Cotto losing is softened by the fact that I love Pacquiao too, and it's amazing seeing him reaching true ATG status before our very eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by BOOMbip View Post
      You guys where rite...Cotto got dismanteled and stopped it...We are truly witnessing greatness...I'm glad to be apart of this time in boxing history...Manny will not be doubted again by this Puerto Rican....I believe in Manny Pacquiao.

To Cotto....Caballo perdimos pero con honor y orgullo...You didn't let anybody down and fought like a true champion...Thank you.

Now to pay my bets and sulk....lol.
      thanks for being classy....

TOO BAD I'M A BASTARD!!!! ****ING SUCK IT COTTO STANS!!!! YOU BITCHES BEEN COMPLAINING AND TALKING **** FOR SO LONG!!!! HOW MANY ****ING MONTHS??!!! HOW MANY!!!!!

ARGH!!!! SKEET! SKEET! SKEET! SKEET! ON ALL YOU MUTHA****AS!!!! NEXT TIME DON'T COMPLAIN OR TALK SO MUCH BULL****!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post

TOO BAD I'M A BASTARD!!!! ****ING SUCK IT COTTO STANS!!!! YOU BITCHES BEEN COMPLAINING AND TALKING **** FOR SO LONG!!!! HOW MANY ****ING MONTHS??!!! HOW MANY!!!!!

ARGH!!!! SKEET! SKEET! SKEET! SKEET! ON ALL YOU MUTHA****AS!!!! NEXT TIME DON'T COMPLAIN OR TALK SO MUCH BULL****!!!!

Comment

Boom is one of the good guys. have a ribbon homie. it's red like Cotto's face was while it was covered with his blood.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
            Boom is one of the good guys. have a ribbon homie. it's red like Cotto's face was while it was covered with his blood.
            And who are u, the authority on who is a good Cotto fan and who is not? You gotta be the biggest Cotto hater on the forum, Street.

I never seen any poster go through so much trouble trying to discredit ANY fighter. To hate so much is a sickness. And apparently you are truly filled with it.
            What the hell did he ever do to make you hate him so much? Good God.

I already exposed your ass more than once, when your Cotto bashing-flamebaiting threads/polls backfired on you, so i won't bother doing it again...sadistic doesn't even come close to describing your ill will towards him. Pretty sad...
            Last edited by jazluvr; 12-13-2009, 03:58 PM.

Comment

hahahahaahaahhaahah cotto stans!! bow down bitchesss......

Comment

Originally posted by KING_of_ANGLES View Post
                hahahahaahaahhaahah cotto stans!! bow down bitchesss......
                Sheeesh...so much for being classy...

Comment

LOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

LMAO!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X