Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i think we are going to see pacman-jmm 3 2nite..with cotto playing a younger bigger

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i think we are going to see pacman-jmm 3 2nite..with cotto playing a younger bigger

jmm..him and jmm do fight similar both like to dig to the body and cotto isnt as good of a counter puncher but he does counter alot jmm also had alot of success using his jab..thats how he kept manny at bay..i hope cotto doesnt abandon his jab 2nite....this fight is gonna be so damn good..im telling you mark my works this will be fight of the year and an instant classic..dont be surprised if both fighters hit the canvas 2nite

Originally posted by larry x View Post
    jmm..him and jmm do fight similar both like to dig to the body and cotto isnt as good of a counter puncher but he does counter alot jmm also had alot of success using his jab..thats how he kept manny at bay..i hope cotto doesnt abandon his jab 2nite....this fight is gonna be so damn good..im telling you mark my works this will be fight of the year and an instant classic..dont be surprised if both fighters hit the canvas 2nite
    Hell yeah I've been saying that since its been announced.

Comment

I think Cottos defense is highly underrated, it looked much better in the Clottey fight.

Comment

there are so many differant things i see happening..2nite is the night..we all win 2nite..fellas get ready...keep the beer on ice and the blunts rolled tight...put ya kids to bed and tell ya lady to cook and shut up and keep it wet..cause its on 2nite

Comment

this fight will be viewed years from now by or kids when they get grown..and they will be on boxingscene in the boxing history section discussing it...lol..damn

Comment

Bad comparison. Cotto's defense and stamina is not as good as JMM's. Pacquiao has this fight won if he can weather the early part of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta View Post
              Bad comparison. Cotto's defense and stamina is not as good as JMM's. Pacquiao has this fight won if he can weather the early part of it.
              I can see Cotto countering Packy.

You're wrong Ice, Cotto has this thing in the bag.

Comment

Cotto needs to back Manny up. Manny is not the same backing up.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                  Cotto needs to back Manny up. Manny is not the same backing up.
                  He needs to be smart about the way he does it though. I say that Cottos jab will play an important part in this fight but he has to box beautifully and not try to go to war with manny. I think a war is what Freddie Roach wants.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy Krueger View Post
                    He needs to be smart about the way he does it though.
                    Agreed, he needs apply the measured aggression he usually does. He can't be like Hatton and go crazy. Use the jab and work the body. Break him down and make sure to work all your punches. Don't fall in love with one punch because it's landing. He did the same thing against Margarito and it cost him.

Comment

Working...
                    X