Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao Looking Slightly Softer Than Usual

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pac clearly looked less ripped than he has previously. Going back to 135 even.

Comment

Lol at the fools who cried Cotto looked soft a month ago, he's totally ripped.

Back to topic. I think pacman looks in great shape. a pund or two more might actually be good for him.

Comment

I thought the same thing about Pac looking soft, but its pretty obvious by the other pics it was just the pose, both guys look great.

Comment

it's definitely the lighting and the different poses. watch pac/cotto 24/7 episode 3 when freddie's mom talks about pacquiao. when pacquiao, in slow motion, heads towards the ropes he looked so ****ing ripped.

Comment

i was just thinking wow manny is heavier than ever at 144 he'll probably come in at 150 what do you guys think?

Comment

Stop posting pics of him Flexing and post normal ones to see the difference, damn is that hard

Now go find a weigh in pic in the past were he not flexing and compare.

Comment

**** forget about Pac Cotto looks ripped as ****, Ive never seen him look like that

Comment

Cotto's ripped as fuck.

Comment

WTF??? You guys seriously picking a winner because of whos the most defined fighter?

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
                      I totally agree, Cotto looks to e in bette shape!!

Cotto is not even flexing!!
                      Muscles win fights!

Yeah! Jeff Lacy FTW!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live *** cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Working...
                      X