Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freddy Roach: "Mayweather is the easiest fight!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ROACH is way to contradicting for me to believe. The man changes everything he says by the second.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
      Don't have to be sorry, I can respect that. Just that I find it hard to believe when Mayweather posses the same qualitys Marquez does, except for combination punching and that beautiful uppercut ofcourse. But add size, speed and defense into the equation, I can't see how Mayweather would be the easiest. To me, Cotto is the easiest. As for Shane, that would depend on how Pacquiao beats Cotto. If Pacquiao can beat Cotto who (Right now) has much faster foot speed/ better foot work then Shane, then he can beat Shane in my opinion. Atleast that is how I see it. We'll have to wait untill Saturday.
      kool...cotto and ssm are bigger and have more power and willing to let their hands go at the right moment...floyd's just too cautios for all that....not sayin floyd is easy at all but the least hard among the 3....

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
        kool...cotto and ssm are bigger and have more power and willing to let their hands go at the right moment...floyd's just too cautios for all that....not sayin floyd is easy at all but the least hard among the 3....
        lol....right.

Comment

Originally posted by fabzmm View Post
          lol....right.
          damn right redman.....lol

Comment

Floyd is by far the toughest fight for Pac.
            Even Roach doesnt believe his own ****.

Comment

come on floyd. fight Manny.. lolz..

Comment

actually, i can, quite perfectly understand why freddie said that about pbf. and i would agree. floyd doesnt have the pop as mosley, or cotto, his slickness is basically what wins him fights.

mayweather is not much of a pressure fighter as he is a counter-puncher. but, manny is fast as well. very fast. and has improved on his technique and ring intelligence. imo, mosley and cotto only pose a problem if they box with slickness, and combine their power with that - which is what manny does.

i agree that dlh is not as good as mosley as well. at least right now i am very confident in saying such.

Comment

Originally posted by j View Post
                  actually, i can, quite perfectly understand why freddie said that about pbf. and i would agree. floyd doesnt have the pop as mosley, or cotto, his slickness is basically what wins him fights.

mayweather is not much of a pressure fighter as he is a counter-puncher. but, manny is fast as well. very fast. and has improved on his technique and ring intelligence. imo, mosley and cotto only pose a problem if they box with slickness, and combine their power with that - which is what manny does.

i agree that dlh is not as good as mosley as well. at least right now i am very confident in saying such.

Come on you dont really believe that? Mayweather might be a douche and often times fights only as hard as he has to for the W but nobody walks through him easily. He obviously hits pretty hard, super fast hand and foot speed and incredible defense and stamina. Roach is truly becoming delusional.

Comment

Mayweather would be a tough, tough fight for most guys his size or smaller.

Comment

Mayweather is not just a counter-puncher, he really goes after what the other guy does best and takes it away while maximizing his effectiveness. He is damn good at fighting in that way and that is a very hard style to defeat cleanly.

Also I would like to add that Manny wants to please the crowd which against a fighter that wants to spoil what you do is a mistake, a fighter like FLoyd you just need to beat him and move on, beating him looking good doing it is not something that anyone most likely can do.

That is why I think Floyd is the toughest fight for Manny, Cotto and Mosley have no problem mixing it up while Floyd fights in a completely different way. Not impossible for Manny to win I jsut think it is very tough for him.

Comment

Working...
                      X