Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After Retirement, who will most likely end up BROKE?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bump! bump!

Comment

this would be a fascinating bet.

all my points that floyd goes broke before manny.

pm me & sig it.

Comment

Pac strictly because of his political involvement. Look what it got Alexis Arguello.

As bad as Floyd is managing his money I honestly think he'll straighten out...

Comment

Originally posted by DonTaseMeBrah View Post
          15-20 years from now, after they are retired from the game, who is more likely to end up broke, abandoned, & forgotten?

Who is most likely to live a comfortable life after retirement?

Pink Floyd or Pac?
          Honestly? Both. But if i had to pick only one that would be Pacquiao because his crew is much bigger and has even more poor people feeding off of him than Floyd has. Floyd has managed to keep his family smaller than a football team, as far as own kids go. Now there allot of other relatives. But nothing beats Pacquiao in that department.

Comment

Originally posted by Allucard View Post
            Honestly? Both. But if i had to pick only one that would be Pacquiao because his crew is much bigger and has even more poor people feeding off of him than Floyd has. Floyd has managed to keep his family smaller than a football team, as far as own kids go. Now there allot of other relatives. But nothing beats Pacquiao in that department.
            people who get into politics in the philippines as with almost any country, get in to get rich.

i would bet big on floyd to go broke first. he's getting taxed in america while pac is getting paid in dollars while not getting taxed in the philippines. what's the conversion rate of one dollar to the philippines currency?

i bet is shockingly huge gap compared to an american dollar.

floyd will go broke first before pac.

Comment

Floyd...but i think he's learning how to manage his money properly.

Comment

Originally posted by whirlwind View Post
                15. Hundreds of fighting cocks
                Well gays are pretty big in the PI nowadays

...but in a serious note, it's the endorsements from NIKE, MickeyDs, SanMiguel, etc. that will set him for life, I think.

Comment

I doubt either of them. But Floyd does have a gambling itch... and although he has made millions of dollars, his bets consists around the hundreds of thousands and even millions and he also lives in vegas.

Doesnt matter how rich he is the fact is he bets with massive dollar margins, he could lose it all in a week.

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightBliss View Post
                    I doubt either of them. But Floyd does have a gambling itch... and although he has made millions of dollars, his bets consists around the hundreds of thousands and even millions and he also lives in vegas.

Doesnt matter how rich he is the fact is he bets with massive dollar margins, he could lose it all in a week.
                    I believe Pac is a gambler too (correct me if I'm wrong) but at least Pesos are way smaller in value than US$

Comment

15-20 years? Floyd was broke 6 months ago.

Comment

Working...
                      X