Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Simple Question... Who hits harder? Manny or Miguel?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Perro View Post
    You can't judge power by asking how would they do against certain fighters. That would be pure speculation. Judging by how they look now, in videos that are only a few days old, they appear to be hitting equally as hard with Manny having the clear edge in speed. Therefore, with the combination of speed and power, I give Manny the overall edge in punching power.
    Did you just seriously say you can't compare how they hit other people but you can compare how hard they are hitting pads... Pads don't show pain ass.

Comment

Pac has the "pop" Cotto has the "boom" if that makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Perro View Post
        Tuesday November 10, 2009 12:29 PM
        By Bobby Cassidy

Q: Do you think Manny is too small to beat you?

MIGUEL COTTO: He is coming from a lower weight division and if he thinks he is going to have the same power as Miguel Cotto, his thinking is very wrong.

best part about this video is at the end. Santiago is indeed instructing Cotto as he hits the mitts of course whether or not those instructions are worth a **** is another story but it disproves all the BS that Santiago isnt attempting to instruct and train Cotto.

Comment

IMO, Cotto has the stronger punch.

its not so much about who has more power, than it is as to who can hurt who. Manny may not be as powerful as Cotto, but he only needs enough power to hurt Cotto. No more, no less.

Comment

cotto is an elite WW... pac is a former 106 lber... of course cotto hits harder.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
              cotto is an elite WW... pac is a former 106 lber... of course cotto hits harder.
              Yeah when he was ****ing 15 years old..hes a grown ass man now playing witht he big boys.....

That 106 pound **** is lame....

Comment

Originally posted by Burner View Post
                Yeah when he was ****ing 15 years old..hes a grown ass man now playing witht he big boys.....

That 106 pound **** is lame....
                lolz... but I agreed w/ you that cotto hits harder...

also cotto is an elite WW and pac is a former 106 lber.

Comment

Let me end my own thread. Cotto could never do to Ricky what Manny did to him. Not with one punch. Not in the second round.

Comment

Cotto does but Pacquiao's punches do more damage because usually his opponents don't expect them.

Comment

I can tell u this if it would had been Cotto that had gotten the fight with DLH if he hadnt lost to Margarito instead of Pac. DLH would had went down for sure.

Comment

Working...
                      X