Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I REALLY the only person NOT really interested in a Pacquiao-Mayweather fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i don't wanna see mayweather vs pacquiao ...i wanna see mosley vs mayweather i wanna see cotto vs mayweather i wanna see williams vs mayweather i wanna see margarito vs mayweather i wanna see a true welterweight fight....if mayweather is the best then why he hasn't fought a top welterweight? my thing here is i wanna see mayweather in a real fight in a real fu*king war....the **** that hits me is that he says that he only fights for the money then if thats true why doesn't he take on a guy like chavez jr who has mexico on the lock? I think that mayweather doesn't want a loss in his record and thats why i would want him to lose then maybe he would grow some real ballssssssssss ..hes a coward

Comment

Originally posted by JPRINCEOFBOXING View Post
      i don't wanna see mayweather vs pacquiao ...i wanna see mosley vs mayweather i wanna see cotto vs mayweather i wanna see williams vs mayweather i wanna see margarito vs mayweather i wanna see a true welterweight fight....if mayweather is the best then why he hasn't fought a top welterweight? my thing here is i wanna see mayweather in a real fight in a real fu*king war....the **** that hits me is that he says that he only fights for the money then if thats true why doesn't he take on a guy like chavez jr who has mexico on the lock? I think that mayweather doesn't want a loss in his record and thats why i would want him to lose then maybe he would grow some real ballssssssssss ..hes a coward
      I agree 1000% bro...

but as the *****s say..it's all about the $$$

Comment

mayweather would literally and utterly wipe the ****ing floor with pac---to me no contest---and i have always felt this way----manny's movement is too wild and his balance is too sketchy for me to think otherwise---floyd is very dynamic and complex for manny to even have a chane---manny is too small to implore his will on floyd who would pick him apart from every angle--and floyd has gone on record and said this many times---i never heard manny say he would beat floyd---i think even he knows the truth---his fans will soon find out if he gets past cotto---which i don't see happening---we'll see though...

Comment

Working...
        X