Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's on Dela Hoya and Hatton's mind when they faced Pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's on Dela Hoya and Hatton's mind when they faced Pac?

Both fighters think that they saw somebody who is extra-ordinary. Pacquiao is a symbol of a country and if you beat him, a whole country will hate them. It was like seeing the Pope in your own eyes.

Because of that, they fear him.

Originally posted by Moderator View Post
    Both fighters think that they saw somebody who is extra-ordinary. Pacquiao is a symbol of a country and if you beat him, a whole country will hate them. It was like seeing the Pope in your own eyes.

No, I think they both grossly underestimated him and though they would easily steamroll him.....remember Oscar fight Pac so everyone would forget about him fighting the Cotto/Marg winner.

Comment

Bull****, they just thought: "the asian midget hit too ****ing fast. This SOB hits hard too."

Comment

what was on their mind? PAC's fist...ove and over and over again

Comment

Originally posted by Moderator View Post

"I better not lose to this former 106 lber, or else I may have to consider retirement"

Comment

I think they saw a little guy who they could walk through his punches and just beat him up like the school bully in the playground. It didnt workout for either lol cotto will learn from them and play it more carefully and treat him with respect.

Comment

Working...
            X