Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sooooo PACMAN in on ROIDS but FLOYD AIN'T????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
    whoopdy doo. Round it of genius. Cotto and Pac arent to far apart. Look at the tale of the tape.
    Floyd is still substantially taller.The gap in height between floyd and pac is much bigger then listed cause Floyd is alot taller then Marquez and Marquez is alot taller then Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by Maxshayne View Post
      Floyd fought numerous bigger fighters without Steroids and did not demand fighters to come down in weight to drain themselves unlike Pacquiao.
      Agreed. He only made them bloated and then cheat on them some more by showing up heavier than the initially agreed weight.

Tunk yu, cum agin.

Comment

Floyd fought numerous bigger fighters without Steroids and did not demand fighters to come down in weight to drain themselves unlike Pacquiao.
        My cousin told me that you will become the no.1 fan of Floyd. Congrats...

Comment

Floyd is still substantially taller.The gap in height between floyd and pac is much bigger then listed cause Floyd is alot taller then Marquez and Marquez is alot taller then Pacquiao.
          Floyd is on roids. He fits the description of someone who uses steroids. He has gotten bigger and maintained his fat content. Plus, floyd will do anything to win. Manny does not care if he loses. Look at what floyd did with Marquez to gain the advantage. He will do anything including roids. Floyd is roiding, my dad and my sister told me.

Comment

Floyd is a young 30 something rockin' a bald head and hangs out with WWE roid.....I mean wrestlers!!.....plus the 2 main threats to his pretty lil "0" (Mosley and Pac) name's can't come outta his mouth without mentioning roids!!......what has made him say these things as of late?!? .....just sayin!!

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
              LOLZ! nice cousins stories.

BTW, Pac is my cousin.
              Did he tell you he was on roids? I would believe your cousin.

Comment

MaD??? We are amused at you guys. You will never be able to prove **** because it never happened. Like I said Floyd is more likely to be on roids than Manny and that is the truth.

I can`t understand,Pac takes roids and still Afraid to fight black fighters.Somebody needs to make a type of steroids that does`nt shrink your balls and make you crazy so Pac would no longer be afraid.

Comment

Floyd is on roids. He fits the description of someone who uses steroids. He has gotten bigger and maintained his fat content. Plus, floyd will do anything to win. Manny does not care if he loses. Look at what floyd did with Marquez to gain the advantage. He will do anything including roids. Floyd is roiding, my dad and my sister told me.
                  Your right! He's also going prematurely bald, developing breasts, I detected some roid rage while he was speaking to Rugged Man and the recent 24/7 showed his enlarged heart (feeding homeless)!!

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                    Floyd is a young 30 something rockin' a bald head and hangs out with WWE roid.....I mean wrestlers!!.....plus the 2 main threats to his pretty lil "0" (Mosley and Pac) name's can't come outta his mouth without mentioning roids!!......what has made him say these things as of late?!? .....just sayin!!
                    His exposure to wrestlers, he probably learned all the roid secrets. Probably passed the needle to floyd Stick, stick, give style

Comment

my cousin told me that floyd sr. was a crack dealer. and he got proof that he was.

my cousin >>>> your cousin

Comment

Working...
                      X