Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sooooo PACMAN in on ROIDS but FLOYD AIN'T????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Maxshayne View Post
    Those black people you mentioned only come to see Pac cause pac look like a leprachaun and it looks like a freak show watching a leprechaun box.Floyd on the other hand is loved by lots of celebrities.You didnt see Eddie Murphy come to his workout and give him Praise?Don`t you see sly stallone, Puffy,Tiger woods and lots of other celebrities at his fights.They come there to watch boxing artistry and when they feel like watching a stupid unskilled tasmanian devil style they go see Pacquiao for a laugh lol.And how is Mayweather hated by mostly everybody when he wiped the floor with Pacquiao in PPV sales?He outdid Pac in the DelaHoya,Marquez,Hatton fights by a huge margin.And how is Floyd an embarrassment when Floyd is the best and most skilled fighter in the world.Non blacks which they had a fighter like Mayweather to rep them.
    L L

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

• "Manny Pacquiao is the truth." ~ Floyd Mayweather Jr.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

• Ah, relying on the PPV sales again are we?

Comment

• Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
          I'm offering 1,000 points to anyone who hits this nutjob with red K.

I'll pay after midnight when I get my bank interest. I already asked Chups but he ain't around right now.
          How much you gonna pay if i'll make red flow outside his flesh? Just give me the add and photo.

Comment

• Originally posted by CrackYourJaw View Post
            Ah, relying on the PPV sales again are we?
            Dude has every angle covered to get at Pac, like *****s do. He got the afraid of black fighters angle, the steroids angle, and the ppv angle. *****s are so predictable. Too bad the angles suck and are laughable really.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAKYO View Post
              How much you gonna pay if i'll make red flow outside his flesh? Just give me the add and photo.
              I'll supply you with a fine ***** to give you the best ******* you've ever had.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alibata View Post
                I never denied Denzel Praise of the black fighter ducking Leprechaun.I simply said denzel like him cause watching a pac is like being in a freakshow.SO ofcourse Denzel is going to praise him i`d praise pac too if i went to one of his freak shows ko`ing weight drain fighters while looking like a leprechaun.
                Last edited by Maxshayne; 11-10-2009, 01:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alibata View Post
                  Dude has every angle covered to get at Pac, like *****s do. He got the afraid of black fighters angle, the steroids angle, and the ppv angle. *****s are so predictable. Too bad the angles suck and are laughable really.
                  The funny thing is Floyd was a Pacquiao fan until it started looking like he might have to fight him, then the steroid accusations and bitching came out.

Once again...

"Manny Pacquiao is the truth." ~ Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Comment

• PcquaoiA using DHEA....I HAVE NO DOUBT IN MY MIND !!

Comment

• Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
                      I'll supply you with a fine ***** to give you the best ******* you've ever had.
                      ***** i have, it's dough i need to cover some of me bets in case Pac loses.

Comment

Working...
                      X