Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haye sells 1 million PPV's in the UK whilst Froch.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bumping for Froch fans i.e slimshandy69 realise that Haye's the next big thing and Froch can't draw flies round ****!

Comment

he has a few problems
      1. he isnt very marketable,he isnt a likeable guy,just seems like a bitter and jealous person

2. he has pretty poor boxing skills,but genuinely believes he is the best (even though he knows he got outboxed by a green prospect)

3. haye > froch

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
        ........can't even get his fights shown on TV in the UK!

What's Froch doing wrong?
        Why would the public be interested in Froch? They werent very interested in Calzaghe.

Haye moved up to heavyweight, and faced a giant. People who dont ever watch boxing were talking about Valuev.

Valuev was the real draw, not Haye.

If Haye fought Wlad it wouldnt have been nearly as popular.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Anomaly View Post
          Why would the public be interested in Froch? They werent very interested in Calzaghe.

Haye moved up to heavyweight, and faced a giant. People who dont ever watch boxing were talking about Valuev.

are you serious?
          if your from UK,you should know how big haye is

Comment

........can't even get his fights shown on TV in the UK!

What's Froch doing wrong?
            Froch is losing fights, that's what he's doing wrong. Everyone, even his wife, was amazed at the gift decision vs Dirrell. Passionate boxing fans (the ones who actually pay for ****) prefer clean sports and are not very keen in getting on the Froch wagon because of that.

Comment

Originally posted by british_fan View Post
              are you serious?
              if your from UK,you should know how big haye is
              Before he fought Valuev?

I dont think so.

He mad a little noise when he was making fun of the Klitchko's but he isnt 'big'.

Hatton was probably the biggest thing since Naseem. And compared to Hatton, Haye isnt big. IMO.

Comment

You're off your nut.

Haye - Wlad would have done the same, or very close to it.

Comment

You're off your nut.

Haye - Wlad would have done the same, or very close to it.
                  I dont believe so because every non-boxing fan i heard speak about Haye was talking mainly about GOLIATH!

I think his freaky size got many people interested who wouldnt have given a **** if he was fighting a slightly bigger Russian theyve never heard of.

Comment

Before he fought Valuev?

I dont think so.

He mad a little noise when he was making fun of the Klitchko's but he isnt 'big'.

Hatton was probably the biggest thing since Naseem. And compared to Hatton, Haye isnt big. IMO.

everyone was talking about haye-wlad when the fight was signed before he fought valuev
                    haye is the biggest thing over here right now,he cant be compared too hatton yet,but it wont be long

Comment

Originally posted by british_fan View Post
                      everyone was talking about haye-wlad when the fight was signed before he fought valuev
                      haye is the biggest thing over here right now,he cant be compared too hatton yet,but it wont be long
                      I can only speak about my experience, and i dont recall the people i know mentioning Haye once when he was going to fight Wlad.

Comment

Working...
                      X