Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mark My Words: Cotto Will EXPOSE Pacquiao And Derail His Hype Machine On The 14th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by smash973 View Post
    im both a pac and cotto fan. but i wouldnt mind seeing cotto beating him and messing everything up. as far as p4p goes....hey if pac loses maybe it will make him train alot harder...i mean fighters usually come back alot hungry once they lost.
    If by some glitch in the matrix Mayweather lost i could see your point but Pac's already tasted defeat on numerous occasions. At this point, another loss would probably push him closer to his goal of ruling the Philippines then making a boxing comeback.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. President View Post
      Let's be honest, deep down inside regardless of whether you'll admit it or not, you know as well as i do that Manny would get destroyed if he ever stepped into the ring with Mayweather.

The only thing i'm scared of is how far you Pac fans will reduce yourselves once that day comes and you have to recite the excuses you probably already have planned out.

Clown.

Floyd ain't "destroying" ****. In my opinion it's a pretty even fight, but I would not be surprised if Manny beat the diarrhea out of him.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

If by some glitch in the matrix Mayweather lost i could see your point but Pac's already tasted defeat on numerous occasions. At this point, another loss would probably push him closer to his goal of ruling the Philippines then making a boxing comeback.
        Who gives a **** about losses? It's all about how the phoenix rises from the ashes and gets stronger.

19 losses. Yet still considered the GOAT.

Floyd can never be on this level.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by Stewie Cruise View Post
          Even if cotto wins how is that "Exposing" Pac???
          showthat pac is nothing but hype. hes the 3:1 fave. thats hype bro-mane.

soon as pac gets destroyed. he will be the next ricky hatton

than all the *******s can do innto exile

Comment

Manny is no hype machine he is the real deal ,,, no exposure is gunna happen , Manny is taking a big risk at the weight , Cotto will be 160ish and Manny 148ish , if Manny fails well he reached too high , if he wins , fantastic effort .

Comment

Mayweather will never get exposed, For sakes he only take easy fights!

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
                Typical modern day fan who thinks skillset puts you above other fighters regardless whether you have beaten better fighters.

Check Pac's resume, Check Mayweather's and you will see whos legacy is overrated.
                only people talking about pac's legacy are you *******s.

you all know floyd would fry him up.

again, soon as he lose, no one will be talking about him just like hatton.

no one will talk about his "legacy"

Comment

I find it f**cking ridiculous why Pac fighting Cotto now instead of Mayweather should be the one to fight Cotto. You know why? because your hero is a *****! Avoiding real welterweights challenges fighting lightweight at welterweight is not a honorable thing but a shameless act.

Comment

Originally posted by sycomantz View Post
                    showthat pac is nothing but hype. hes the 3:1 fave. thats hype bro-mane.

soon as pac gets destroyed. he will be the next ricky hatton

than all the *******s can do innto exile
                    You have a problem recognizing greatness. You're not a boxing fan.

Comment

Originally posted by sycomantz View Post
                      only people talking about pac's legacy are you *******s.

you all know floyd would fry him up.

again, soon as he lose, no one will be talking about him just like hatton.

no one will talk about his "legacy"
                      a lost on anyone's 7th (or 6th and a half if you want to call out the catchweight thing) championship division wouldn't put a dent on his resume.

Comment

Working...
                      X