Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mark My Words: Cotto Will EXPOSE Pacquiao And Derail His Hype Machine On The 14th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr president hold ur head in shame u loser!!!

Comment

• bump!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!

YOUR WORDS HAVE BEEN MARKED!!!!

Comment

• President is good fun though. I hope he sticks around.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live *** cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

• You guys are really enjoying playing with your toys.

Comment

• Thanks Mr. President for your failure to thoroughly do your research.
            I lost $1000 that night!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. President View Post
              To all you fairweather fans and delusional Pac nuthuggers who actually believe everything the HBO/Top Rank hype machine tells you, i can't wait to see you all scatter like roaches off the Manny bandwagon after Cotto gets through with him.

Pac has a little success at WW fighting a drained, years passed his prime Oscar and a broken Ricky Hatton who previously had his soul taken by Mayweather and now a lot of you wanna rank him as one of the best in the division. The reality is: Pac is arguably the most overrated fighter of the past decade and although he's a top fighter at the lower divisions, he loses badly against any top 5 fighter at WW.

This fight almost reminds me of the De La ****/Pac fight in that the weaker fighters team has such a stranglehold over the media that they actually brainwashed people into making him the favorite going into it. Educated boxing fans like myself cut through that bull**** right away and made easy money off that fight which i'm sure will be the case again for this one.

I do give Manny credit for reaching the level he has (especially in the Phillippines) given what skills he possesses and his intelligence level (ie: practically living in America for nearly a decade and still not being able to string more then a few words together at a time) but skill wise, he shouldnt even be mentioned in the same sentence as the Mayweather's, Cotto's, or Mosleys. Expect Cotto to be the first WW fighter to humble him and his fans before he eventually drops back down to the lighter divisions where he belongs.
              the TS continues to amaze with his antics. kudos for making me laugh. LOL!

Comment

• Yes funny as %@#%

Comment

• Ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Ok Mr. President

Comment

• Originally posted by wXh. View Post
                      Ok Mr. President
                      haha after pacquiao put the beat down on cotto mr. president couldnt post for a week. true story.

Comment

Working...
                      X