Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pacquiao the new bruce lee? seriously? wake up!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    james bond would use his wacky gadgets and defeat segal. bond beat jaws(who segal and bruce lee ducked furiously)

god dammit, i better not see any pac is james bond thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Jiddu Dali View Post
      glad to see you're aware of the major gap in talent & skill between Mayweather and Pac...

but nice sarcasm tho..you had me fooled for a second

Good post!

Yes, major gap in talent and skill between the two. Mayweather is nowhere near Manny.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live *** cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

james bond would use his wacky gadgets and defeat segal. bond beat jaws(who segal and bruce lee ducked furiously)

Yea but bond never faced anybody as experienced & crafty as Mr. Han who was a former shaolin student. He would have had too much guile for a young james bond. He had a whole island.

Whole Island > Bond's gadgets.

You cant use triangular theory. Styles make fights.

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post

Good post!

Yes, major gap in talent and skill between the two. Mayweather is nowhere near Manny.
          *begin backtracking now*

Moves Manny just started learning, Mayweather knew how to do when his age was in single digits....

Mayweather is nowhere near Manny in what? Lunging in with punches and getting Ko'ed with Body shots?

Manny wishes he had a defense like Mayweather and Freddie is still teaching Manny things..Manny just learned how to throw a right hand 3 years ago...

Mayweather already knows how to beat Pac.....Pac will need Freddie Roach's teachings to try to beat Mayweather

Comment

Bruce Lee had this bad habit of screaming after he hit his opponent

you can't do that to Pac, he'll just smile back then does his wapakman punch

Comment

Originally posted by illmatickid View Post
              are fans really comparing pacquiao to the late great bruce lee?

are you ****kkin kiddin me? lets get real people

too much ****ridin... like WOW
              it doesnt even make sense anymore
              Bruce lee is a myth.. show me hes record or any fights...

Comment

Originally posted by Jiddu Dali View Post
                *begin backtracking now*

Moves Manny just started learning, Mayweather knew how to do when his age was in single digits....

Mayweather is nowhere near Manny in what? Lunging in with punches and getting Ko'ed with Body shots?

Manny wishes he had a defense like Mayweather and Freddie is still teaching Manny things..Manny just learned how to throw a right hand 3 years ago...

Mayweather already knows how to beat Pac.....Pac will need Freddie Roach's teachings to try to beat Mayweather
                how many atg did floyd fight again?

Comment

Originally posted by skyler View Post
                  Bruce lee is a myth.. show me hes record or any fights...
                  read this;

http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=12995

Comment

Originally posted by ChaseBudingBrah View Post
                    Yea but bond never faced anybody as experienced & crafty as Mr. Han who was a former shaolin student. He would have had too much guile for a young james bond. He had a whole island.

Whole Island > Bond's gadgets.

You cant use triangular theory. Styles make fights.
                    an entire island populated with tomato cans. those guys must have been mayweather opponents or something.

mr han was clearly shot when he faced lee. didn't he have to use funhouse mirrors to get the advantage. disgrace.

Comment

an entire island populated with tomato cans. those guys must have been mayweather opponents or something.

mr han was clearly shot when he faced lee. didn't he have to use funhouse mirrors to get the advantage. disgrace.
                      excuse me sir,

bolo yeung was clearly in top 10 p4p higher echelon.

Just look at that. Makes a prime mike tyson look docile.

o'hara i dont care if he was wiped out by bruce lee in that match was a very solid fighter......

He has to be look at those scars;

Just because he got Pacquiao'd a la Ricky Hatton by Bruce Lee does not mean he was a tomato can.

He had a huge fan base FFS.

Comment

Working...
                      X