Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For those who thought Valuev won, please reply here.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Valuev won 'cause Haye is black.

/sarcasm

Comment

Originally posted by Šemise View Post
      Valuev won 'cause Haye is black.

/sarcasm
      .......and British...........no sarcasm

Comment

Originally posted by Savino View Post
        .......and British...........no sarcasm
        .....and because he ducked the Frankenstein brothers......

Comment

Haye won what was an ugly boring fight but even if you disagree you can't deny that its better for the HW division that Haye got the nod.

Comment

Originally posted by oldboy1974 View Post
            Haye won what was an ugly boring fight but even if you disagree you can't deny that its better for the HW division that Haye got the nod.
            It is what the heavyweight division has been lacking is someone like Haye. I'm not his biggest fan but just proud of him winning a world title in the heavyweight division and giving Britain a heavyweight champ again.

Comment

I agree, i'm a fan of his style but not his mouth, lets just hope that a bit of spark can be ignited back into this division, it has been a bit of a damp squib lately.

Comment

Originally posted by oldboy1974 View Post
                I don't understand why people continue to run with this claim. Haye is more charismatic/outspoken than most, but that's about it.

The guy who won not only stunk out the joint, but did so on the heels of pulling out of high profile fights with both Klitschko brothers. I don't see how that's good for the heavyweight division, esp. since there's almost no chance of his fighting either brother any sooner than around this time next year.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNDaBox View Post
                  I don't understand why people continue to run with this claim. Haye is more charismatic/outspoken than most, but that's about it.

The guy who won not only stunk out the joint, but did so on the heels of pulling out of high profile fights with both Klitschko brothers. I don't see how that's good for the heavyweight division, esp. since there's almost no chance of his fighting either brother any sooner than around this time next year.
                  The whole Haye pulling out of a fight with Wlad was down to Setanta going out of Business So his fight wouldn't of been picked up in the UK.

The whole Vitali deal was meant to be a very bad deal. He decided to fight Valeuv and win a world title that route and make ALOT more money fighting Valuev than he would Haye.

Comment

Originally posted by british_fan View Post
                    he had froch beating dirrell by 6 rounds
                    he doesnt know how too score a fight,go easy on the kid

this very website had froch winning so they agree with me over you..as does buncey, as does the ringside press as does allan green as does ea5t5ide boxing forums as does gary shaw, as does bigragu and as does dirrells blooodied fact after 4 rounds...

Back to the topic, i scored it a draw as did many people in the pub and the sky commentators..i think people wanted haye to win as he alledgedly is going to spice up the heavyweight division when in reality its going to be a bloodbath for his face against the klit brothers...

But lets these numpties live there little fantasies...

Comment

haye won the fight but his inactivity in most rounds made it closer then you guys are making it seem. i was not impressed and to be honest with you chagaev put on a better showing vs valuev if this is the guy you have your hopes on to beat the klits you will be dissapointed

Comment

Working...
                      X