Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Phone Call Between David Haye And Vitali Klitschko - Fight Agreed 2010 (Audio)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Special K View Post
    Vitaly wants Haye far more than Haye wants (or needs) Vitaly, that is 100%.

He's got a nice easy, juicy mandatory against Ruiz. Now that he has a belt and can call himself a champ, he won't want to risk his glass chin vs Vitaly.
    He'd be wise to avoid him, if he's going to fight a Klitschko it should be Wlad because at least he has a slim puncher's chance there and should he pull off the upset he'd be the Ring champion as well as having 3 of the 4 titles... I doubt he can win that fight but it makes more sense.

Comment

I wanna see Vitali KO him, I like Vitali more. Also Wlad already KO'd Ray Austin its time for Vitali to get a KO and not a TKO.

Comment

If K2 want the WBA belt Haye should be making Wlad come after it. He knows he's got the power to hurt him and the agility to avoid the jab. Vitali is a much bigger risk.

Comment

Originally posted by GoogleMe View Post
          Why is Vitali protecting his brother in this case? I'd just lay back, and actually see what the turn out would be. If Wlad wins, it's just good for the family. But if Haye wins, then Vitali could actually unify all the belts and be the undisputed hw champion.
          Wlads tied up with two mando defences against Chambers & Povetkin,Haye/Wlad cannot happen until late 2010 AT THE EARLIEST
          Wheras Vitali is totally free after the Johnson fight.

Comment

Let's get it on in the summer of 2010 at Wembley Stadium. easily get 70k Boxing fans in the arena, will sell easily 1 million ppv buys in the UK alone if it is on a Saturday night at 9pm.

Comment

Haye is a joke. Haye will run laps around the ring against Vitali thats if he ever fights him.

Comment

Originally posted by elephant man View Post
                Wlads tied up with two mando defences against Chambers & Povetkin,Haye/Wlad cannot happen until late 2010 AT THE EARLIEST
                Wheras Vitali is totally free after the Johnson fight.
                Ah that's why, but I think I had a good point.

Comment

Wladimar is scared of Haye, Vitali is not!

Comment

Originally posted by Vivid Intent View Post
                    If Haye beats Ruiz Valuev can exercise a rematch clause, and considering he's not an active fighter lately I don't see space in 2010 for Ruiz, Valuev and Vitali. I think Vitali plans to retire at the end of next year so Haye will probably stay clear of him until he retires.
                    Valuev doesn't have a rematch clause I don't think.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
                      Valuev doesn't have a rematch clause I don't think.
                      I read that if Haye beat Valuev Sauerland Promotions would get a 3 fight option on him (why else do you think he got two 116-112 cards in Germany ) and he could have to fight Valuev after his manditory Ruiz.

Comment

Working...
                      X