No announcement yet.

How dare Haye call Wlad boring?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
    He was repeatedly boasting that he'd KO Valuev, and then he ran like a frightened girl.

There were long stretches in the fight when he never threw a single punch.
    No different to any other fighters. Its just promoting the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by iBox View Post
      Haye beat Barrett awesomly, he beat almost all of his cruiserweight opponents convincingly, the Klit brothers haven't fought Valuev, and until they have, they can't compare Haye's performance to anything else/their fight with Valuev, since fighting Valuev isn't really a 'normal fight'..just look at how he went from Barrett..to Valuev, that wasn't the real David Haye in there, it was just Valuev's size + potential power (weight advantage) preventing Haye from getting as close as he'd like, Haye will clean up the division since he will beat the rest of the heavyweights as easy as he beat Barett, and in the movement department which heavyweight can you compare him to, recently?..speed kills, and until the Klit's fight Valuev you can't really say anything about the klits + Haye's performance, but on his Barrett performance you can see he can beat heavyweights his own size, quite convincingly too.
      Monte Barrett was a journeyman in his best days. By the time Haye got to him Monte was nothing to write home about.

Comment

Ohh you big boy, im sure you would have stood there trading blows with Valuev.

Comment

For hayes next fight hes going to come and out and say

"well i plan on fighting defensive for this one, done expect any fireworks from me since im just going to keep him on the outside and run for twelve rounds"

Comment

Originally posted by Broffy View Post
            Ohh you big boy, im sure you would have stood there trading blows with Valuev.
            Your reading comprehension isnt all that great is it there, big boy.

Comment

Originally posted by pcr405 View Post
              For hayes next fight hes going to come and out and say

"well i plan on fighting defensive for this one, done expect any fireworks from me since im just going to keep him on the outside and run for twelve rounds"
              He should have said that so ppl didn't waste money on this ppv! Luckily I wasn't stupid and knew it was going to be boring but I thought it was Valuev who was going to be boring not Haye who barely threw any punches and barely took risks. The most risks Haye took in the fight came in the 12th round!

Comment

It was Haye's tactics for this particular fight against a guy who's so much taller and heavier than himself. He doesn't normally fight like that. It was a boring fight, but doesn't make Haye a boring fighter.

Wlad fights like that against everyone. Guys who are smaller and fatter than him. That's why he's a boring fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
                  Your reading comprehension isnt all that great is it there, big boy.

Why are people missing the fact that both of Valuev's fights with Chagaev and Holyfield were less boring and Valuev lost those too?

And those guys stood in the pocket.

I don't mind that Haye won in the least, but he wasn't exactly thrilling us with hope for the heavyweight division for most of that fight.

Comment

haye is the future

Comment

Originally posted by - JCHING - View Post
                      It was Haye's tactics for this particular fight against a guy who's so much taller and heavier than himself. He doesn't normally fight like that. It was a boring fight, but doesn't make Haye a boring fighter.

Wlad fights like that against everyone. Guys who are smaller and fatter than him. That's why he's a boring fighter.
                      Haye did what he had to to win, and I congratulate him for that. Wlad does the same thing and I also applaud him for that. Haye ran his mouth about Wlad and then ran even worse than Wlad does, for that I call him a big mouth hypocrite.

Comment

Working...
                      X