Judahs warn Manny Pacquiao: Miguel Cotto will play dirty

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
    Can imagine if Cotto body slams Pacquiao? LMAO hahahhahaha
    That would be funny, anything to get the Cotto haters angrier.
    I hope he slams Pac, Pac gets up, Cotto head butts him and opens a nasty cut, the ref calls it as a punch, Cotto then punches Pac in the balls(the ref doesn't see it) then Cotto hits him with an elbow and a vicious left hook sending Pac to the canvas...Fight over.
    Then Cotto will finally get his recognition ..right up there with Mike Tyson, Andrew Golota and Bernard Hopkins.
    Last edited by Dondi33O; 11-06-2009, 08:29 PM.

Comment

Zab is a lil *****, he head butted Cotto on purpose after those low blows, it cut his eye open to, but did Cotto moan and whine like a lil ***** like Zab, did he make out it effected him, no!! and the reason is because Cotto is a real fighter who will fight though it and still win regardless, that is what great fighters do.

Judah also purposely hit Mayweather in the balls because he was losing.

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
        Tham ukk? Didnt they had the June 13 date for the rematch and all was pretty much set and done, and then Plasterman had his little incident with hand cream?
        The hand cream he used to butt fuck Cotto with?

Comment

I do have to say that I have seen Cotto hit behind the head, low blow, throw people on the canvas and the likes. It does seem to happen when he is in a rough spot too. He seldom gets any points deducted at all either.

Comment

“Cotto will hit Manny low or else he will give him a body slam like he did to Josh Clottey in his last fight. Don’t forget that he also likes to use his elbows or put the other guy in a headlock"

lmao thats true.

Comment

Originally posted by Dondi33O View Post
              That would be funny, anything to get the Cotto haters angrier.
              I hope he slams Pac, Pac gets up, Cotto head butts him and opens a nasty cut, the ref calls it as a punch, Cotto then punches Pac in the balls(the ref doesn't see it) then Cotto hits him with an elbow and a vicious left hook sending Pac to the canvas...Fight over.
              Then Cotto will finally get his recognition ..right up there with Mike Tyson, Andrew Golota and Bernard Hopkins.
              How is that any different from most of Cotto's fights? Just kidding but on a side note Tyson was a lot slicker with the elbows than Cotto with the body slamming.

Comment

Cotto will do anything within his power to win that fight, he's going to pull an Andrew Golota.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta View Post
                  Used to be a Margarito fan. Not anymore though. Not because of the glove thing. That's blown out of proportion in my opinion. Margo got big headed and acted like a rock star after he beat Cotto, and that's what contributed to his down fall in my view and he wouldn't avenge his loss to Paul Williams like Cotto is not willing to avenge his loss to Margarito.
                  Not sure on Cotto. IMO, if Marg license is cleared and Cotto wins against pac, I believe he will want to Marg fight. I always felt Cotto gave people chances to beat him even when he don't have to (eg. Marg/Clottey). Pwill is the only ? that Cotto might not face.

Comment

ZAB JUDAH OF ALL PEOPLE? The audacity of this man. LMAO. This is coming from the guy who intentionally low blowed Mayweather cause he was getting his ass whooped, and then went on to punch Roger Mayweather in the head? Judah is nothing but a moronic thug.

Comment

i dirty fighter like judah talking about another fighter who has thrown low blows too haha

Comment

Working...
                      X