Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miguel Cotto - "after this fight he'll have no option but to shut up"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cotto is only human. He's been underestimated by some. Plus, Arum isn't a nice guy. It must be a little annoying, to say the least.

Comment

the more you talk cotto, the harder the consequence if you lose.... too bad , roach knows how to get into you.

i hope you hired someone like sr to talk instead of you but you didnt expect the roach mind games and you fell into his trap

Comment

I have a feeling cotto is feeling abit of resentment! everyone is bigging manny up and pretty much down treading cotto and his training. I hope cotto turns up the killer he is and bashes the little guy around. roach's and arums faces after cotto wins will be priceless!!

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
          Can't wait for Cotto to make Roach shut the *** up.
          Can't wait for Cotto to shut up the Pac lovers in here

Comment

Relax guys, it's gonna be a smash n grab for Cotto. It only seems that the packman has a chance, but in reality he doesn't...

Comment

Cotto's gonna have a nervous breakdown before this fight happens

Comment

were only a week away from seeing pacman's jaw wrapped around his neck, and vomitting his ribs out. Cotto is coming to hurt Pacman.

Comment

Originally posted by KennyWeldon View Post
                  were only a week away from seeing pacman's jaw wrapped around his neck, and vomitting his ribs out. Cotto is coming to hurt Pacman.

LOL...that's funny

Comment

I'm really worried about Cotto's health and hope that he comes out OK after the fight.

Pacman by brutal KO in the 5th round.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X