Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scott Gilfoid - is there a worse boxing journalist?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scott Gilfoid

You guys confirmed what I had suspected; Scott Gilfoid doesn't actually exist, it's just one of the names used by a teenage ****sexual fantasist trolling from his bedroom while his unsuspecting mother is downstairs preparing his dinner. The comments appearing under that name could not conceivably be written by a sports journalist or anyone with with a scrap of knowledge about boxing. Like all trolls, best ignored.

Comment

Originally posted by Judd View Post
      You guys confirmed what I had suspected; Scott Gilfoid doesn't actually exist, it's just one of the names used by a teenage ****sexual fantasist trolling from his bedroom while his unsuspecting mother is downstairs preparing his dinner. The comments appearing under that name could not conceivably be written by a sports journalist or anyone with with a scrap of knowledge about boxing. Like all trolls, best ignored.
      BPP said that he didn't exist. I think it's just the "author's" way of attracting (i.e. trolling) British boxing fans to read his website. Whoever is behind it, their dislike for UK fighters and fans is genuine, you can sense their frustration in the articles.
      Last edited by Weebler I; 09-01-2013, 09:41 AM.

Comment

And that is why ESB sank faster than the Titanic. They let hateful write articles for there front page. Read through some and you can clearly see some of these guys just aren't writers

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          if calzaghe can barely beat kessler ward doesn't stand a chance!!!!!!!!
          Originally posted by Degsy View Post
          http://www.************.com/2009/11/...to-beat-andre/ more of his garbage

Kessler too basic to beat Ward!! my arse

So funny to look back at these wonderful posts and predictions.....

Comment

I think it would be a bit strong to call that trolling pseudonym a "boxing journalist".

Btw, here's a facebook group united against gilfraud:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1023...group_activity

Comment

Comment

honestly i get a good laugh reading some of his articles, they can be quite funny sometimes

Comment

Originally posted by Degsy View Post
                  I have seen some rubbish published on boxing websites, but this guy's recent polemic against Mikkel Kessler has got to be some of the most partisan coverage I have ever seen - the guys must have haemorrhoids the size of cherries from all of the talking out of his arse.

The thing that really gets to me is that you will never see more than one negative comment per person at the end of his articles, the guy blocks you the moment you dare to question his view of things. I just happened to mention that if b.....24.c.. actually pay him, they have a strong case for a full refund!!!!

For anyone that wants a laugh, I suggest you google his latest musings on, Ward, whom he thinks is invicible due to his Olympic gold medal! Using his tautological reasoning Audley Harrison should have unifed the heavyweights by now and had both the heads of the Klitschko brothers mounted above his fireplace.
                  I don't know if Dan Rafael can be considered a journalist, but he's never impressed me, to be such a "face" of boxing, I can do better drunk.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                    I don't know if Dan Rafael can be considered a journalist, but he's never impressed me, to be such a "face" of boxing, I can do better drunk.
                    Dan Rafeal is the worst,,,,,, He knows nothing about boxing, and never boxed, never had any clue about the sport,,,
                    but he has a degree in journalism, he can write,, he was doing sports stuff but the paper he was at asked him to cover a local fight in the area, and he got stuck doing it for some newspaper, and then somehow ESPN gave him the keys to the kingdom, and he is know the biggest visible mouthpiece for the sport,,,
                    It wouldnt be so bad if he was just on some random boxing site, but for him to be on the most widely viewed as ESPN, its a disgrace,, Fat Dan is nothing but a fanboy,,,,

Comment

He's awful. That whole site is a joke I almost never go on it anymore. It looks like any swinging dick can post on there. It's like nsb but they call themselves journalists.

Comment

Working...
                      X