Collapse
No announcement yet.

im still fukin mad at how they did Sergio Martinez wrong in the Cintron fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im still fukin mad at how they did Sergio Martinez wrong in the Cintron fight

that was total fuckin bull ****. fuckin crooks. sergio martinez is going to beat paul williams and i can just imagine kermit cintron sitting at his house feeling all good about himself with a fat smile on his face that he had a draw with martinez. fuck this ****.
    Last edited by Zarco; 11-10-2009, 03:11 AM.

I definitely agree that he beat Cintron, I not only agree that he beat him but embarassed his punkass. I think Martinez is capable of winning this fight but that remains to be seen. These days judges decisions are so far off we don't know how things will turn out if there isn't a KO, regardless of how the fight looks to us watching at home or ringside.

Comment

He beat cintron twice in that fight, that fight i don't think was so much rigged as it was just a disaster for everyone involved, however i think Pwill probably beats martinez, but who knows, awesome fight, i'm excited for it.

Comment

Yeah bro im with you on this one !!!!!!!!!

****in disgrace , still it doesnt stop Diaz Malinaggi (bull ****) , Cintron does not warrant a re match here as Martinez wooped him big !!!!!!

Comment

I was pissed about that fight too. There's no way Kermit won that fight.

Cintron's been growing on me since the Angulo win though.

Comment

Originally posted by thewinfella View Post
            Yeah bro im with you on this one !!!!!!!!!

****in disgrace , still it doesnt stop Diaz Malinaggi (bull ****) , Cintron does not warrant a re match here as Martinez wooped him big !!!!!!
            I thought Cintron-Martinez was far more bull**** than Diaz Malignaggi.

Comment

Originally posted by dans01234 View Post
              I thought Cintron-Martinez was far more bull**** than Diaz Malignaggi.
              i agree. Cintron-Martinez was one of the biggest sham decisions this year. Diaz-Malignaggi was more on the lines of Froch-Dirrell. But Paulie and Dirrell both won there fights also.

Comment

Sergio had a stoppage and a decision stolen from him. It really would have been bollocks if he had lost it.

Comment

Yeah, they robbed him.

Comment

he lost the fight three times actually, The ko, the decision, and he shoulda been disqualified when his corner went into the ring.

Comment

Working...
                    X