but I would have to favor pac in their third match

Comment

Manny Pacquiao won the 1st fight Imo,and JMM won the second

Comment

i had pac 1st, jmm on the 2nd

Comment

Pac won both

Comment

Manny Pacquiao lost seven rounds the first time against Juan Manuel Marquez and there is no possible way to give him anything more than seven rounds,however,he did score three knockdowns,thus the final score showing up as 113-112 for Manny Pacquiao.The fact that Manny Pacquiao just barely scraped through the first fight after scoring three knockdowns shows us who was the better man that night however.

Juan Manuel Marquez won the second fight quite clearly,the fight wasn't close,Marquez schooled him as badly as he did in the first fight.Pacquiao didn't score three knockdowns in this fight and even if he had,it still would have even made a difference in who I viewed as the true winner.

A third fight would be the very same,even if it were to occur at 147,Marquez is simply a far superior boxer than Manny Pacquiao.Pacquiao could bloat Marquez up as high as he wanted and Marquez would still school him.

Manny Pacquiao clearly wants nothing more to do with Juan Manuel Marquez.He took the second fight with Marquez because he assumed that Marquez was finished as an elite fighter and was no longer the fight he once was four years prior to their rematch,and boy,did he get a shock.

Once Manny Pacquiao stops draining fighters of weight and sapping all of their energy,and starts fighting elite pure boxers,then he will be exposed just as he was against Marquez twice.

Manny Pacquiao hasn't improved as a fighter,his matchmaking skills have however.

Comment

Working...
              X