Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miguel Cotto's handlers will carefully scrutinize gloves and hand wraps of Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After the Margarito deal..I dont blame him and his corner checking Pac's wraps.

Comment

Originally posted by Six Shooter View Post
      Most of the stats online are BS, i'll bet you 15k that Cotto is atleast 1 inch bigger than Pac at the weigh in.
      Sig it. 15k that Cotto is 5'8 or taller.

Comment

Cotto is about the same height or 1/2 inch taller than Pac in this Pic.

Comment

Again, Cotto either the same height or 1/2 inch taller than Pac. I don't see why ppl are saying he's that much bigger height wise than Pacquiao. They're evenly matched except in speed and power.

Comment

Originally posted by onetwopunch View Post
            After the Margarito deal..I dont blame him and his corner checking Pac's wraps.

Checking the opponent's wraps is one of the trainer's main responsibilities, or he can assign a knowledgeable guy from his camp to watch the hand wrapping. They ****ed up big time if Margo DID got away with it, that's a mortal sin in boxing...

Comment

They're looking for the wrong material in Pac's hands. They should be looking for an ANVIL inside those wraps!

++++++++++++++

Oh ****! i just realized i posted on a thread started by a STUPID person.

Anyway, the post ain't stupid but still....
              Last edited by PAKYO; 11-04-2009, 07:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post

Again, Cotto either the same height or 1/2 inch taller than Pac. I don't see why ppl are saying he's that much bigger height wise than Pacquiao. They're evenly matched except in speed and power.
                This picture is from the same press conference.

Comment

Originally posted by Six Shooter View Post
                  This picture is from the same press conference.
                  It looks like Cotto is on his tippy toes cuz he's leaning forward a bit. We'll find what's what at the weigh in.

Comment

The height differential (half to one inch) will not be the be all, end all for this fight, I'm sure you all know this...

Comment

Don't forget the steroids.

Comment

Working...
                      X