Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BOXING HISTORY 101: Why Precedence Matters !!! (Readers only thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good post.

Time will say the truth.

Comment

Little Floyd Joy would not fight Paul the Punisher Williams if he was offered a billion dollars.

I would fight Paul Williams for that amount.

lol

Comment

Originally posted by GetSumBrah View Post
        what like you trying to lecture & correct poster's spelling & grammatical errors?

stop ducking like fraud jr & answer my previous post Horse**** i mean horus.
        I will take you serious, when you start to take yourself serious.

Comment

Originally posted by Horus View Post
          Listen my dude,

Once again, I am not ignoring someone because they don’t agree with me.
          I am putting them on ignore if they intentionally spam my thread.
          Huge difference.

Like I said before,

If Poppapump or the mods can band me for spamming, does that mean they are sensitive? < ~~ (Read Carefully)

So when I say, I am putting people on my ignore list for spamming, how is it any different from Rick Reno or pump banning people for spamming???< ~~ (Read Carefully)

Putting people on ignore, is our power to banned people from our threads...
          Just like banning People from boxingscene is Pump and reno power to banned people from this site...

Please explain how it is any different.

I don’t care if you **** on me as a poster, etc, etc.
          But when you intentionally try to hijack my thread because you want to
          Distract people from the argument I am presenting, then I am going to kick you out of my thread. Because that tells me, you can argue the points, instead of trying to let someone else argue them or agree with them, you rather interrupt the thread. Which is not going to happen in a Horus thread.
          Too many excuses bro...

At the very end of the day, we all know all these fights are very, very possible and more than likely are going to happen. What I find difficult is how fans of a particular fighter will go lengths to defend why he shouldn't fight certain fighters. There are more people wanting Floyd to step up his competition more than people actually wanting him to lose. How much more complicated does it need to get?

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta View Post
            Little Floyd Joy would not fight Paul the Punisher Williams if he was offered a billion dollars.
            For a billion dollars I would fight a lion.

Comment

I will take you serious, when you start to take yourself serious.
              that's because you cant. that was a serious post about your thread title.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravishing View Post
                Too many excuses bro...

At the very end of the day, we all know all these fights are very, very possible and more than likely are going to happen. What I find difficult is how fans of a particular fighter will go lengths to defend why he shouldn't fight certain fighters. There are more people wanting Floyd to step up his competition more than people actually wanting him to lose. How much more complicated does it need to get?
                Ravish, Just Answer my questions and stop ranting....

Question #1:
                If Poppapump or the mods can band me for spamming, does that mean they are sensitive? < ~~ (Read Carefully)

Question #2
                So when I say, I am putting people on my ignore list for spamming, how is it any different from Rick Reno or pump banning people for spamming???< ~~ (Read Carefully)

Question #3
                Please explain how it is any different?

Comment

Originally posted by GetSumBrah View Post
                  that's because you cant. that was a serious post about your thread title.
                  what post is it?
                  post it again.

Comment

I would fist fight Paul Williams for for anything over 30k.. Period.

Comment

what post is it?
                      post it again.
                      What suddenly you dont know how to scroll back? Getsomebruh put you in your place yet again.

Side note, I just took a dump. This thread is better when spammed imo.

Comment

Working...
                      X