Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BOXING HISTORY 101: Why Precedence Matters !!! (Readers only thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Horus View Post
    Sidenote: I am blocking anybody SPAMING THIS THREAD !!
    Putting people on ignore if for coward Horus.

Comment

Originally posted by The Underboss
      actually yes...tex rickard (who was obviously a racist piece of ****) was dempsey's promoter...after johnson KO'ed his white hype (Jeffries) he left the US for years...it was after Jess Willard KO'ed Johnson that he returned back...after that he never wanted no part of black boxers, because dempsey could suffer the same consequence as jeffries.

and it's FACT, go watch sportscentury jack dempsey.
      That sounds like an excuse, legitimate or not.
      In my opinion it is not. Racism is never an excuse.

Tex Richard was Jack Dempsey promoter, not his GOD!!
      Jack Dempsey is his own man.

If he wanted to prove he was a real champion he would have grown some balls and fired his promoter on the grounds that his promoter was damaging his career and name by costing him millions of dollars by denying fights with black fighters, and therefore signaling that Dempsey himself was a racist because he use Tex as a scapegoat to hide from black fighters.

Sorry my friend Dempsey duck Black fighters plain and simple.
      No excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
        LOL...its just the internet...

Unbelievable how dudes catch feelings on here

Comment

Originally posted by Ravishing View Post
          You make it more complicated than it needs to be.

One thing that has not changed in the 100 yrs plus that the sport has been in existence is people will pay money to see big marquee match ups with the best fighters in the world. It's not rocket science.

The last time I checked, Shane Mosley, Manny Pacquiao, and Miguel Cotto are the top 3 on his potential next fight list. I'm pretty sure after November 14th we'll get a better idea of where Floyd's going to go from here. It's like, who do you REALLY think he's going to fight, Gamboa? You guys try to stick up for him like he's your pops, but even you being probably his most crazed fan on here have absolutely no clue what his next move is. So all these paragraphs of irrelevance once again is a waste of your time.
          hahaa he comes up twice in the bit in the street, I never saw that before.

Comment

Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
            Why dont you answer the question..?

As a Moderator and administer don’t you guys have some kind of code of conduct..?

If that is the case, why are you spamming my thread, and using your position as a moderate to influence others, knowing that I cant put you on my ignore list...!
            Last edited by Horus; 11-01-2009, 02:34 PM.

Comment

omg, hahahaa!!! he comes up 3 times! How did I miss that!?!?!

Comment

Ray Leonard did not fight Pryor.
                Mayweather has not fought
                many fighters.

Mayweather called out Hamed after Corrales and wanted him to move up or fight at a catch weight

Comment

Originally posted by Ravishing View Post
                  LOL...its just the internet...

Unbelievable how dudes catch feelings on here
                  Who's catching feelings?

If Poppapump or the mods can band me for spamming, does that mean he is catching feelings?

So when I say, I am putting people on my igonre list for spamming, how is it any different from Rick reno or pump banning people for spamming???

Please explain.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                    Not really.

Putting people on ignore, is our power to banned people from our threads...
                    Just like banning People from boxingscene is Pump and reno power to banned people from this site...

If Poppapump or the mods can band me for spamming, does that mean he is a coward?

So when I say, I am putting people on my igonre list for spamming, how is it any different from Rick reno or pump banning people for spamming???

Comment

I want to see Mayweather fight Pacquiao, Mosley, Cotto and Williams. I'm i a hater or a boxing fan?

Comment

Working...
                      X