Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cottos camp looks more like vacationing than intense training to me.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cottos camp looks more like vacationing than intense training to me.

He does train pretty well, but not from a P4P perspective. I mean half of the footage was playing golf, louning in the pool with friends and family, and having BBQs with hot dogs and all (something fighters should not be eating in camp).

I'm sure Pac does the same thing and I don't believe HBO showed Cotto eating hot dogs.

Comment

maybe he has already realized that he is not good enough to beat the pacman!!

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
        He does train pretty well, but not from a P4P perspective. I mean half of the footage was playing golf, louning in the pool with friends and family, and having BBQs with hot dogs and all (something fighters should not be eating in camp).
        Hot dogs?????????? I have not seen any footage of hot dogs in Cotto's camp street bully.

Comment

well the show would have been pretty boring if it was just cotto training they had to throw othere stuff in there no boxer trains 24/7 relaxing after training is verry important also. btw not that the hole thing wasnt boring but you know it was ok

Comment

Originally posted by fcastro1 View Post
            maybe he has already realized that he is not good enough to beat the pacman!!
            i love the *******s .

Comment

if your a boxer in training for a mega fight & you are eating hotdogs & pichos there is a problem.

Why not just hire Riddick Bowe as a assistant chef?

Comment

Originally posted by GetSumBrah View Post
                if your a boxer in training for a mega fight & you are eating hotdogs & pichos there is a problem.

Why not just hire Riddick Bowe as a assistant chef?
                :lmaooo::lmaooo:

Comment

Originally posted by Animalistic 5.0 View Post
                  Hot dogs?????????? I have not seen any footage of hot dogs in Cotto's camp street bully.
                  There were a bunch of kebabs ad hot dogs on the grill.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                    First the golf playing was on Sunday, which is Cotto's day off (He trains from Monday to Saurday). The narrator clearly stated that.

Second I am not 100% sure but I believe there was no footage of Cotto eating hot dogs. I did see his mother with a hot dog and surely his fat friend pobably ate like 10 of them but no instance of cotto.

Also, fighters do not train 24/7. Do you think they train 12 hours a day. Absolutely not. They do have their spend alone time and they may choose to do whatever they want to do with it (just as pacquiao likes to go Karaoking, playing basketball, or having meetings with politicians). If Cotto likes to have a splash in the pool and have some fun then good for him. I think it is rather good for him to relax his mind also.

Comment

Working...
                    X