Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cottos camp looks more like vacationing than intense training to me.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GetSumBrah View Post
    if your a boxer in training for a mega fight & you are eating hotdogs & pichos there is a problem.

Why not just hire Riddick Bowe as a assistant chef?
    I have not seen Cotto eating hot dogs so I don't know WTF you talking about and what is wrong with pinchos? That is chicken

Comment

Originally posted by Animalistic 5.0 View Post
      I have not seen Cotto eating hot dogs so I don't know WTF you talking about and what is wrong with pinchos? That is chicken
      Looked like either pork or beef to me.

Comment

Originally posted by GetSumBrah View Post
        if your a boxer in training for a mega fight & you are eating hotdogs & pichos there is a problem.

Why not just hire Riddick Bowe as a assistant chef?
        cmon man. Cottos camop is just showing a stress free environment. If anything Pacquiaos camp looks like its falling apart and pacquiaos not showing enough consideration for his opponents skill and dangerous weapons and for his own personal condition for traning

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
          There were a bunch of kebabs ad hot dogs on the grill.
          Did you see Cotto eating them? Don't you think the rest of the team deserves to eat food? Common niguuuu!

Comment

yeah and do you think it was cotto eating those hot dogs or his friend do the math.....

cotto training for the biggest fight of his career having to make 145 and you think hes eating fatty food? no wait i dont actualy think you belive that yourself if it wasnt that you would have piced up on somthing else to hate on cotto about

Comment

Did you see Cotto eating them? Don't you think the rest of the team deserves to eat food? Common niguuuu!
              Did not see him eating it, but he was in the line up waiting for grub. Since there was only one grill and everyone huddled around it you would expect he ate something from it.

Comment

you're either jealous, a hater or just an idiot. i'll lean towards the latter even though i believe all are accurate.

if there's one team that's truly focused and working hard for this fight is definitely cottos team. hbo is obviously presenting it like that so i don't know why you're under that impression, while mannys camp is getting portrayed as the one with various distractions. cottos camp is shown as the healthier and better camp in terms of overall team cohesiveness, unity, work and focus.

Comment

did you not see the last episode?

There is a problem with that. His physique should already be close to 100% lean & mean. Look at pac's body compare it to cotto.

2 weeks before the fight & cotto's body is slightly better than his bestfriend.

Comment

Cotto wakes up to run at 4:45 and goes to sleep at 9:00 pm.
                    His mother was eating a Hot Dog.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                      He does train pretty well, but not from a P4P perspective. I mean half of the footage was playing golf, louning in the pool with friends and family, and having BBQs with hot dogs and all (something fighters should not be eating in camp).
                      yeah it made me seriously consider changing professions and becoming a pro fighter. what a life.

Comment

Working...
                      X