No announcement yet.

Choi Tseveenpurev (Please Read)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Choi Tseveenpurev (Please Read)

Probaly the most avoided fighter around today. Not many of you around here have even heard of him.

He started boxing at 22 years of age. When amature, he nearly made the Olyimpic Team, and early on in his amature career was just fighting the best around, when he didnt even have much exprience.

In only his 3rd Pro fight he fought 18-1 and one of the best asian fighters of all time Veeraphol Sahaprom, in a 10 round fight, yes 10 round fight and this was only Choi's 3rd pro fight, he lost a 10 round decision.

In 2004 he took future world champion Lehlohonolo Ledwaba to a MD.

Choi has took 7 unbeaten fighters 0'S, giving them all there first loss in the pro ranks.

-He defeated Kevin O'Hara (9-0) Who Represented Northern Ireland In 2002 Commonwealth Games

-He defeated Livinson Ruiz (12-0)

-Nikoloz Berkatsashvili (13-0)

-Abdu Tebazalwa (10-0) Tebazalwa represented Uganda at the 2000 Summer Olympics in Sydney, Australia, boxing as a Bantamweight.

-Derry Mathews (20-0) Mathews was WBU Champion, and was number 1 in Britian and had already won the young boxer of the year award in the UK. Choi destroyed him. Deryy had also won the Jr Olympic's.

Choi has also defeated the very capable Harry Ramogoadi twice.

Choi hasnt been beat in 5 years and is on a 11 fight win streak. But no one wants to fight him, and no big promoters are interested in him.

So he is thinking about retireing due to this, and is thinking about going to MMA, to put food on his Family's table.

But this isn't right. Choi deserves a chance at a world title, and should be getting be money fights.

Such a shame a great fighter like him, is not getting the chances he deserves. But I see the likes of Matthew Hatton, and Julio Cesar Jr getting world title shots, and easy fights due to there second name!

It makes me sick. It really does!

Choi is the most avoided boxer in the world right now!

And he is not getting any younger he is 38!

I wish something could be done about Choi's situation! The polotics in boxing are a disgrace!

Please Discuss about this great little fighter!
    Last edited by Sergio Martinez; 11-20-2009, 12:59 PM.

I always give the mongolian warrior a shout out, along with david the destroyer lopez the most avoided man in boxing, to good for his own good that was choi's problem, very sad he never got his world title shot that was long over due

Comment

Originally posted by Joey Giardello View Post
      I always give the mongolian warrior a shout out, along with david the destroyer lopez the most avoided man in boxing, to good for his own good that was choi's problem, very sad he never got his world title shot that was long over due
      Good To Hear, I just hope he gets a world title fight before he is to old. It makes me laugh when I hear Paul Williams being called the most avoided man in boxing today, when he has a HBO deal, and always get big fights and world title fights.

Choi is what you call avoided! Frank Warren had the chance to promote him, but said he didnt want to because he wasn't markatable enough. That man is a snake and a ****ing fraud.
      Last edited by Sergio Martinez; 10-30-2009, 05:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X