Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RA the Rugged Man Vs Floyd Mayweather on Shade 45 (Audio)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
    yeah, not every punch causes a cut

it says I like ****in with stans.

so.... mosley looking to fight pbf is looking for the easy fight? BWAHAHAHAH!

pwill was stepping up to 160 to fight pavlik! come on!!!!

cotto has consistently fought tough competition with a few jennings here and there. come on!!!!

yeah, he has gravitas, but boxing don't need him.
    A punch CAN cause A cut.

Disrespect says a lot about a person. I will make sure to treat you as such.

That is looking for the biggest possible fight. Every fighter is always looking for the biggest possible reward with the lowest possible risk. Those guys are no different.

Boxing will roll along regardless if Floyd is fighting or not but having someone with star power in the fight game is never a bad thing it does not matter if they do big things or play grab ass it is still spotlight on the sport. It takes time to build stars but stars grow old and die becoming black holes, that is physics it is inevitable and they will be replaced by new stars repeating the process.

Comment

• Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post

LOL WOW this is so random, yet soooo funny LOL

For those who don't know, RA the Rugged Man is one of Underground Hip Hop's most recognized names and has worked with BIG, was on Rawkus Records, tours overseas constantly (huge fanbase over there), etc. Both him and Floyd exchanged words on the radio. Here's the link:

http://www.zshare.net/download/676796581a1c2a9e/
      oh dag

Comment

• *Waits for Floyd fans to post the following as an AV*

LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
          A punch CAN cause A cut.
          yeah, but not every punch causes a punch

Disrespect says a lot about a person. I will make sure to treat you as such.
          am i disrespecting you right now?
          That is looking for the biggest possible fight. Every fighter is always looking for the biggest possible reward with the lowest possible risk. Those guys are no different.
          floyd is high reward high risk.... fail

Boxing will roll along regardless if Floyd is fighting or not but having someone with star power in the fight game is never a bad thing it does not matter if they do big things or play grab ass it is still spotlight on the sport. It takes time to build stars but stars grow old and die becoming black holes, that is physics it is inevitable and they will be replaced by new stars repeating the process.
          if floyd has star power, but won't fight the fights we wanna she he might as well disappear.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            I'm not judging, I'm observing what is happening right now. Not sure what you're trying to say. Also, I don't expect Floyd to give me anything or prove anything to me--not sure how that's relevant. I'm merely commenting on his standing in the sport and what is occurring right now.
            You said you are not willing to sit through other fights and want him to fight who you want right now. You talked about it being hard to defend someone who disrepects the fans, but that never even enters my mindset when I think about if I like a fighter or not. If I like him I like him, if not I don't what they do does not make much of a difference (unless they commit some kind of awful crime).

His standing in the sport is that he is near the top, he earned his way there what he decides to do with it we will see.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
              You said you are not willing to sit through other fights and want him to fight who you want right now. You talked about it being hard to defend someone who disrepects the fans, but that never even enters my mindset when I think about if I like a fighter or not. If I like him I like him, if not I don't what they do does not make much of a difference (unless they commit some kind of awful crime).

His standing in the sport is that he is near the top, he earned his way there what he decides to do with it we will see.
              I agree with all of this (mainly because you're repeating what I said). I still don't see how that's judging him or acting as if I expect something from him.

Comment

yeah, but not every punch causes a punch

am i disrespecting you right now?

floyd is high reward high risk.... fail

if floyd has star power, but won't fight the fights we wanna she he might as well disappear.
                Floyd has nice sharp punches and he could hit Williams very clean so he could easily cut him up.

Floyd is a high reward fight but he is not that high of a risk is he a killer?

You have disrepcted my intelligence by saying the same pointless thing over again.

Do you have a crystal ball that tells you the future?
                Last edited by The Gambler1981; 10-30-2009, 11:15 PM.

Comment

floyd doesn't need to be a good talker, he just needs to be honest and he's not.

it exposed floyd as a idiot... "if i leave boxing dies"... how can you defend that?
                  Floyd has a very high sence of self worth how is that even suprising?

Floyd says stupid **** all the time, just another in a long line. What he says has no bearing on him as a fighter.

Comment

• Floyd's argument that "Everyone's beating everyone else, but no one's beating me" is just stupid.

Yes, Shane beat Margarito.
                    Cotto beat Shane.
                    And Margarito beat Cotto.

And yes, neither of those three beat Floyd, but he didn't fight them either.
                    And until he fights one of them, he can't win, or lose against them.

Floyd's good at boxing, and he's fought good fighters. But when he talks about his own reasoning behind his actions he just doesn't make a whole lotta sense. He doesn't care about legacy, but he gets pissy when someone tells him he's not the best. He says he fights for money, but then get's mad when people say he takes the easier fights for the money.

He didn't get owned. But he didn't "win" either.

Funny interview, though. LOL @ RA stirring **** up. At least it gave this site a little break from "Ricans are better than Pinoys" or vice versa threads.
                    Last edited by CrackYourJaw; 10-30-2009, 11:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                      I agree with all of this (mainly because you're repeating what I said). I still don't see how that's judging him or acting as if I expect something from him.
                      I don't find it hard to defend him at all, I am rarely completely off base in what I am saying. Floyd says all kinds of dumb **** if that bothered me it would have been an issue a long time ago. I really don't see how what he says (especially when he is heated) really has any basis in reality or stopping fights from taking place.

When Floyd talks it gets attention, even though he is really a blathering idiot~ (with words anyways)

Comment

Working...
                      X