Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RA the Rugged Man Vs Floyd Mayweather on Shade 45 (Audio)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ravishing View Post
    Floyd - "Im better than Sugar Ray Leaonard cause he lost to Camacho"

RA "He was 41 years old Floyd!!!"

LMAO!
    what an idiot.

Comment

OMG that was friggin brutal. I would pay PPV money to hear a part 2

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        Two points:

1: If a Williams fight was to be at 160 it would be the same for Floyd as it was for JMM. So if the JMM fight was fair at WW then a Williams fight at 160 is equally fair. That's not a double standard.

2: If the fight is at 147 then it's to Floyds advantage given the fact that he's a big WW and Williams would have to drain himself considerably.
        Nelson.

1. I cant take this question seriously unless you tell me How do you feel about the Mayweather vs, Marquez Fight!

2. If Floyd is a big welterweight, who are the small welterweights?

Context
        The WW Division

Cotto's: 2nd Division
        Margarito's: 2nd Division(banned)
        Shane Mosley: 3rd Division
        Andre Berto: 2nd Division (1st:160)
        Joshua Clottey:1st Division
        Floyd Mayweather 4th Division

If you say Mayweather has grown into the Welther weight division even though that is his 4th Division

PLease Answer this Direct Question:

1.If Mayweather Has grown into a Natural WW, What Have the Other Fighters who have been in the WW division Grown into if that is their 1st or 2nd Division..?

or do you think that Mayweather is the only fighter who Grows in the Division?

Comment

also this scrub ass rapper talk about legacy and how money doesn't matter..but I would bet anything he would sell out in a New York minute to be as popular as say...Jay Z..or even Jadakiss

But his boat passed in rap.. now he doing radio spots..

Comment

Originally posted by Horus View Post
            Where was Paul Williams Last 3 fights?
            What division is his next fight going to be?

Thanks!

The answer to your question, NOT WELTERWEIGHT!
            OkHorus
            here you go

You say that williams is not a welterweight cool
            Il agree he isnt
            however he can get down to 147 and fight Floyd at 147
            you now it and I know it
            so then they should fight at that weight right?
            of course
            but people like you will make another excuse that goes a little like this
            oh he aint nobody
            he aint a draw
            he needs to prove himself
            well he is trying to just like Floyd was when he was calling oscar out all those years
            so give him the chance
            you are the one with all these double standards HOrus
            why cant you see it my brotha?

Comment

They did try and discredit some of his acomplishments though and it was unfair but Floyd contributed to his downfall in this as much as they did

Comment

RA, is the fucking man! Uncommon valor, his verse is one the greatest ever. Very funny seeing him tear up floyd up.

Comment

Originally posted by *Hagler* View Post
                  They did try and discredit some of his acomplishments though and it was unfair but Floyd contributed to his downfall in this as much as they did
                  yeah... I have NO idea why Floyd didn't hang up on they scrub asses as soon as he smelled the way things was going..

Thats what I woulda done in his shoes.

Dude took some hits in this... due to unbalanced EQ... but also because RA was just merciless...talking about he a fan, and ****... Yeah right.

Comment

Originally posted by horus View Post
                    cortdawg, i am about to make a thread...about this right now.
                    Too many contradations, when people make arguments.

I have yet to here rational argument presented to me by a critic of floyd.
                    I have been here for alittle 2 years. And i have yet to here a rational argument from a hater that does not have a contradiction.
                    this is starting to get ******ed!!! The hate has got to stop...it used to atleast make sense. The more and more the dude wins....the more ridiculous hate they come up with?

He right....it's in the blood. And these haterz is bigger fans of dude than his is supporters. Who just sits around and thinks about hate all day?

Comment

That is the most hardcore ass whooping i have ever seen, thats the Calzaghe vs lacy of TV interviews.

Floyd got KTFO!

Comment

Working...
                      X