Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RA the Rugged Man Vs Floyd Mayweather on Shade 45 (Audio)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
    1. berto is an HBO hypejob.

2. gotcha, but you need to qualify that with mosley wasn't looking for the KO he was looking to get rounds.

3. floyd was off balance.
    1. Guess we'll see about that when he fights Mosley.. I think it will be a good fight.

2. Says you. Possibly. Or maybe Mosley just couldn't get him out of there, by some odd stretch of the imagination.

3. Off balance is still good against Floyd, how often is he really caught, off balance or otherwise?. That doesn't happen to Floyd often. Judah's unrecognized knockdown of Floyd was also an offbalance shot. Hatton hit May with a straight right, and then clipped him with a jab as Floyd was moving away.

Comment

• Originally posted by Syf View Post
      1. Its not Hatton's best weight cuz he lost to Floyd there. Admit it.
      you didn't see how fast hatton went back to 140 after the collazo fight huh?

2. easy. Floyd was talking both past and present. You, and RA took that comment out of context. Floyd will not fight hatton again, within the next 2-3 fights at least.
      WHAT THE **** IS FLOYD DOING WANTING TO EVER FIGHT HATTON AGAIN!!!!

come on!!! don't tell me you actually wanna see floyd/hatton II????

COME THE **** ON!!!!

3.a prime hatton is trouble for Clottey imo. Gotta understand, Hatton's belief in himself was done after the PBF fight. He still can't stop thinking about that loss, to this day.
      omfg! you think prime hatton is trouble of clottey????

i gotta make a new thread to make fun of you... it will be polled...

Comment

you didn't see how fast hatton went back to 140 after the collazo fight huh?
        But he came back, didn't he.[/quote]

WHAT THE **** IS FLOYD DOING WANTING TO EVER FIGHT HATTON AGAIN!!!!

come on!!! don't tell me you actually wanna see floyd/hatton II????

COME THE **** ON!!!!
        Lmao..you misunderstand what I said.. He was speaking in terms of Past AND present. So naming present opponents, and past opponents. And..in 2 years or so..what if hatton beats some names, and Mayweather has already fought Pac, Cotto, SSM, Pwill, ect? Hypothetically, then a Hatton fight would be permissable..but only after those.

omfg! you think prime hatton is trouble of clottey????

i gotta make a new thread to make fun of you... it will be polled...
        If they were the same weight, I don't see why not..and..knock yourself out.

Comment

But he came back, didn't he.
          that doesn't prove that he belonged there

Lmao..you misunderstand what I said.. He was speaking in terms of Past AND present. So naming present opponents, and past opponents. And..in 2 years or so..what if hatton beats some names, and Mayweather has already fought Pac, Cotto, SSM, Pwill, ect? Hypothetically, then a Hatton fight would be permissable..but only after those.
          nah, I think you got the context wrong. floyd wasn't talking about past and present, he was talking about future.

omfg are you still trying to justify a hatton rematch??? hatton is ****in done dude. DONE!

If they were the same weight, I don't see why not..and..knock yourself out.
          yeah, if they were both 147 lbs, clottey would still beat up hatton.

Comment

that doesn't prove that he belonged there
            I disagree..it was a good fight to me. oh well.

nah, I think you got the context wrong. floyd wasn't talking about past and present, he was talking about future.

omfg are you still trying to justify a hatton rematch??? hatton is ****in done dude. DONE!
            lolol some fighters have come back from losses.. Hatton has already said he wants to fight again. So who are you to stop him? He has to EARN a fight with mayweather though. So it would take several years, with the most idealistic cicumstances possible. But yes, he most probably is done. Notice I said hypothetically.

yeah, if they were both 147 lbs, clottey would still beat up hatton.
            prime Hatton used to have an anvil for a skull. I don't know man.

Comment

• Did any one mention Floyd got owned by this guy?

Man, he tore Floyd a new butt hole

Comment

• PBF needs to fight Mosley next to shut everybody up. He could beat Mosley by UD IMO. But I doubt he would fight him though smh.

Comment

I disagree..it was a good fight to me. oh well.
                  hatton has no business at 147 lbs

lolol some fighters have come back from losses.. Hatton has already said he wants to fight again. So who are you to stop him? He has to EARN a fight with mayweather though. So it would take several years, with the most idealistic cicumstances possible. But yes, he most probably is done. Notice I said hypothetically.
                  the rematch is a joke.

prime Hatton used to have an anvil for a skull. I don't know man.
                  he's too small at 147 lbs, he'll get murked.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingChaos View Post
                    Did any one mention Floyd got owned by this guy?

Man, he tore Floyd a new butt hole
                    lolz. you mean other than the one Ellerbe violates nightly?

Comment

1. hatton has no business at 147 lbs

2. the rematch is a joke.

3. he's too small at 147 lbs, he'll get murked.
                      1. And yet he blows up to way more than that between each fight.

2. For now, yes.

3. The assumption of this hypothetical fight is that they are both the same weight.

Comment

Working...
                      X