Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RA the Rugged Man Vs Floyd Mayweather on Shade 45 (Audio)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Horus View Post
    The guy complain about Floyd fighting Smaller Fighters...because the size advantage was unfair...
    But than ask Floyd to fight Paul Williams?

Floyd had a point, if you are going to complain about weight classes....
    Dont name other fighters in different weight classes to fight Floyd.
    That simple. Cant have both ways.

If you think the Marquez vs. Floyd fight was unfair because Floyd was the bigger and stronger man or because Marquez was in a lower weightclass than floyd before the fight.

Than how do you in the next sentence say you want to see Paul Williams vs. Floyd Mayweather??? HOW DO YOU DO IT!!!!

By the same logic, wouldnt that fight be unfair?

Thats why People cant take Haters Complaints seriously, because it is not rational. THEY WANT IT BOTH WAYS!!!

They dont want floyd fighting smaller fighters from different weightclasses, but they want bigger fighters from differents weight classes fighting floyd???

How is that rational????
    How is this not a double standard???

That is why Haters Opinion doesnt matter in the long run.
    because if it did, Mayweather vs. Marquez would not have sold
    1 million+ homes !!! Real boxing fans know what it is...!!!

They are not clouded by hate !!

tsk... tsk... tsk...

You're a hopeless case horus.

Floyd fought a boxer smaller than him at HIS own weight class. PWill is willing to go down to Floyd's weight division to fight him, big difference. No amount of convincing from anybody here will make you take your rose colored glasses for Floyd...

Comment

• Originally posted by gopi11 View Post
      tsk... tsk... tsk...

You're a hopeless case horus.

Floyd fought a boxer smaller than him at HIS own weight class. PWill is willing to go down to Floyd's weight division to fight him, big difference. No amount of convincing from anybody here will make you take your rose colored glasses for Floyd...
      Pwill is a freak..

a 6 foot man with ridiculous reach and great work rate fighting at 147..

All the other WW's duck his ass too..

Why is Mayweather being singled out for what every other WW does concerning Pwill?

**** ain't consistent, homie

Comment

• somebody please tell me why a rapper that nobody really gives a **** about has the right to criticize a pound for pound world champion about his choices of fights?

and when was RA the Rugged Man relevant again? yeah thats what i thought

Comment

• Originally posted by zalez787 View Post
          Mayweather finally felt what millions of boxing fans all over the world feel about him , and I applaud this dude RA the way he did it , cuz when he talks to Kellerman , or Kenny , they act like they are either too proffesional , or are scared , or they might lose their jobs , This guy said it how I and many other fans would have said it , And thats how we feel , and thats how it should be said , **** him asking for money , firt of all , the world is ****ed up for this pretty ***** money made mother ****er to be asking for all those millions who the **** does he think he is , boxing is a business alright , a business that starts with athletes and is supported by fans. **** mayweather , I would not miss him if he reitred again , in fact he should retire , it been already like 2 months and we havent heard **** from him , next time we hear from him , is going to be about another controversy or another cherry picked opponent already signed with no anticipation. I use to admire him and appreciate his gift as a boxer and all the **** he did , but he hasnt done **** in the past 5 years but claim and proclaim bull**** titles which got way into his head and he dont want to lose that title , but dont realize that the p4p king title doesnt even belong to him anymore. Whoever is feeding him all this bull**** about how he is the best , and this and that should be hanged or burned. **** mayweather AS A BOXING FAN I AM TIRED OF HIM , HE STANDS ALONE IN HIS SCARED WAYS , HE LOST ALL HIS CREDIBILITY , ALL HE TALKS ABOUT IS MONEY AND PPV NUMBERS , AND HOW ALL HIS **** IS PAID FOR , AND IRONICALLY HE WAS IN DEBT TO THE IRS , BOXING FANS SHOULD NOT SUPPORT HIM AND BOYCOTT ALL HE DOES , UNTIL HE WAKES UP AND REALIZES HE IS A SHELL OF WHAT HE USED TO BE AND HIS LEGACY IS FALLING APART AND HE IS TOO SCARED TO SEE IT AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT , AND HE FINDS ANY EXCUSE POSSIBLE TO DODGE ANY TOP WW FIGHTER.
          hoo boy...

No..that's how you feel. I agree that Floyd should fight good fights, but why all the venom? **** your post is dripping with it, as is the mentality of several so called "boxing fans"

Already been 2 months.... LMAO.. So he have to fight every month to keep you happy? He done already said he only fighting twice a year man..

He has had some good fights in the last five. I liked the Hatton fight. The DLH fight..The Judah Fight..The Mitchell Fight...Hell even the Gatti fight falls within the last 5 years. The **** you smokin? And can I have some?

You letting your hate blind you my friend. Would you be saying all this mess if Mayweather was a Puerto Rican fighter? I think not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Syf View Post
            Pwill is a freak..

a 6 foot man with ridiculous reach and great work rate fighting at 147..

All the other WW's duck his ass too..

Why is Mayweather being singled out for what every other WW does concerning Pwill?

**** ain't consistent, homie

You know why? Because they ain't claiming they're the ****.

Let's take PWill off the table for a moment, how about Sugar Shane? Win or lose, Floyd will earn mad respect from everybody, including his doubters...

Floyd was the **** in the lower weight classes early in his career, nobody can't even question that, but his ww campaign has gone to the dogs, and he's still vouching for his greatness, Floyd ain't consistent homie...

Comment

• Originally posted by gopi11 View Post
              You know why? Because they ain't claiming they're the ****.

Let's take PWill off the table for a moment, how about Sugar Shane? Win or lose, Floyd will earn mad respect from everybody, including his doubters...

Floyd was the **** in the lower weight classes early in his career, nobody can't even question that, but his ww campaign has gone to the dogs, and he's still vouching for his greatness, Floyd ain't consistent homie...
              I think its every boxer's right to claim whatever they want when it comes to if they the best and all that. Just like Lil Wayne says hes the "Best rapper alive", I mean who takes that seriously besides Lil Wayne and his biggest fans? Anything to get the mentality and confidence up for fights. FIghting is rough..you gotta have your belief game on point or its over in a blink of an eye.

Ok, we will shelf Pwill. I think Floyd fumbled a bit on the whole SSM issue. He could have said, well I'm not going to fight him now..but maybe LATER. But, the fact is he is waiting for the Pac/Cotto situation to play out, then he gonna make his move. Which I'm almost positive will involve one of those two. SSM is on the back burner for now.

Floyd has remained consistent to me. He is consistently Floyd. Cares more about money than legacy, true, but still happens to fight some good fights along the way.

Comment

• This guy told him the truth floyd right of way and he got mad, he does not like people telling him how it is. Floyd stop fighting smaller guys figth some one your own size.

Comment

• Mayweather OWNED By RA The Rugged Man

Mayweather OWNED By RA The Rugged Man

Listen:

http://www.divshare.com/download/9110660-c67

It was carnage from the word go. Floyd was ****d up and down and all around this phone conversation.

A classic Forever More!

Not sure if this has been posted here or not

How did Floyd even allow himself to get ass ****d in this fashion over the phone? Floyd should have just hung up on RA but Floyd is just too damn stupid for his own good. He runs his mouth reckless. Well he just ran into a freight train lips first. Poor Joy Boy
                  Last edited by BoxingChaos; 10-31-2009, 07:50 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingChaos View Post
                    Not sure if this has been posted here or not

lol sure..

Comment

• How the **** did he get 8 million dollars for fighting Sharmba Mitchell?

Is that really floyd? Because the sound quality is poor that could be someone posing as him.

Comment

Working...
                      X