Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RA the Rugged Man Vs Floyd Mayweather on Shade 45 (Audio)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is ****ing hilarious.

In fairness to Mayweather, they are pretty wrong and give him very little credit.

Floyd's win over Oscar is underrated.

Comment

Originally posted by Horus View Post
      The guy complain about Floyd fighting Smaller Fighters...
      But than ask Floyd to fight Paul Williams?

Floyd had a point, if you are going to complain about weight classes....
      Dont name other fighters in different weight classes to fight Floyd.
      That simple. Cant have both ways.

If you think the Marquez vs. Floyd fight was unfair because Floyd was the bigger and stronger man or because Marquez was in a lower weightclass than floyd before the fight.

Than how do you in the next sentence say you want to see Paul Williams vs. Floyd Mayweather??? HOW DO YOU DO IT!!!!

By the same logic, wouldnt that fight be unfair?

Thats why People cant take Haters Complaints seriously, because it is not rational. THEY WANT IT BOTH WAYS!!!
      Paul Williams fights at WW.

Fight Paul Williams.

Comment

lol mayweather is funny and so easy to piss off

Comment

I think I can hear floyd crying. I bet he had tears in his eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Guapo View Post
            Paul Williams fights at WW.

Fight Paul Williams.
            Where was Paul Williams Last 3 fights?
            What division is his next fight going to be?

Thanks!

The answer to your question, NOT WELTERWEIGHT!

Comment

RA disqualified himself as a serious interviewer when he said that he does his homework and knows more about boxing than Floyd, only to then go on and say that Shane was on a losing streak in 99. That didn't happen until 2002. Shane was still at LW in 99 and Floyd at Jr. LW.

Comment

Hadn't heard this. Damn, I liked it. I agree with a lot they said to Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by tito yuca View Post
                  RA disqualified himself as a serious interviewer when he said that he does his homework and knows more about boxing than Floyd, only to then go on and say that Shane was on a losing streak in 99. That didn't happen until 2002. Shane was still at LW in 99 and Floyd at Jr. LW.
                  All his arguments had contradictions...
                  Cant take dudes like that seriously..

He had too many double standards..and too many contradictions

Comment

God, if Floyd wasn't such a moron he would be able to rip these people apart. Guys don't come at him with good arguments, he's just too stupid to take advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by Savino View Post

I just seen the other thread. the radio guy has alot of points and i'm a huge fan of Mayweathers.

what points were those?
                      He had alot of contradictions, and alot of double standards.....

The guy complain about Floyd fighting Smaller Fighters...because the size advantage was unfair...
                      But than ask Floyd to fight Paul Williams?

Floyd had a point, if you are going to complain about weight classes....
                      Dont name other fighters in different weight classes to fight Floyd.
                      That simple. Cant have both ways.

If you think the Marquez vs. Floyd fight was unfair because Floyd was the bigger and stronger man or because Marquez was in a lower weightclass than floyd before the fight.

Than how do you in the next sentence say you want to see Paul Williams vs. Floyd Mayweather??? HOW DO YOU DO IT!!!!

By the same logic, wouldnt that fight be unfair?

Thats why People cant take Haters Complaints seriously, because it is not rational. THEY WANT IT BOTH WAYS!!!

They dont want floyd fighting smaller fighters from different weightclasses, but they want bigger fighters from differents weight classes fighting floyd???

How is that rational????
                      How is this not a double standard???

That is why Haters Opinion doesnt matter in the long run.
                      because if it did, Mayweather vs. Marquez would not have sold
                      1 million+ homes !!! Real boxing fans know what it is...!!!

They are not clouded by hate !!

Comment

Working...
                      X