Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RA the Rugged Man Vs Floyd Mayweather on Shade 45 (Audio)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jiddu Dali View Post
    then why did srl fight?....u cant train for and hype up a fight then when u lose you blame your age.....gimme a break
    a 41 year old floyd coming off a layoff against a prime WW would get beat to death

too bad he'll retire before that

btw, SRL's resume ****s on floyd's over and over again, that's why he's ranked so much better than him

Comment

• this is what you get when you cherrypick easy fights or LW's.. you get fukin owned bad

Comment

• Floyd Mayweather Jr. started his career in boxing in 1996 and in 1997 Sugar Ray Leonard ended his. Yet Floyd Mayweather Jr. said to his favor that he was better than Suagr Ray Leonard because Leonard lost to Hector Macho Camacho Sr.

Since when did Floyd start watching boxing? When his career started in 96? Leonard already had retired and made one comeback fight in 1997.

When it comes to talking Floyd Mayweather should stick to "offense", because his defend sucks. On second thought he better do his talking in the ring.

Comment

• Originally posted by lennie paz View Post
          Wrong.Before you make a stupid remark like that know the facts.RA was signed by Jive Records when he was 18 and they wanted him to sell out and start making that gay ass rap music.He told them to pound sand and he never sold out.He would rather stay underground and make the music he wants to make than sell out.I personally know RA and he's a smart guy.He is a huge boxing fan and he does some writing for a few magazines.He also has a book deal in the works about boxing and it's co-written with Dougie Fischer.My brother is Vinnie Paz from Jedi Mind Tricks so that's how I was able to get to know RA.He called me right after he grilled Floyd and told me about the whole incident because he knows I feel the same way as him about Floyd.The bottom line is that Floyd is a ***** and his opponents are all hand picked and not high risk fights.
          Lmao

Ra is a nobody and so is vinnie "I try to include as many gay insults in my raps as I can" Pazz

This is nothing outside this board

100 pages?...maybe

All the haters making it a bigger deal than it is........get a life
          Last edited by Bea5T; 10-31-2009, 01:05 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
            Floyd has cut people before do you want me to go look through the collection to find them? Floyd has sharp punches and Williams has been known to cut so that is not some out there statement.

Mosley is at the end of his career, what does that loss mean. Floyd is hard to beat but beating him would do wonders for anyones legacy not to mention the finacial rewards so really it is not even close to high risk/high reward. Most people expect Floyd to beat those guys so low risk of really losing you position witha big chance for upside.

It is what it is~

You do not know what the future holds, unless you know what is going on behind the scenes first hand your simile does not fit. Good use of a simile btw those are difficult to use.

Floyd say a lot of dumb things? He is awful with words? What does that have to do with him as a fighter?

As long as he is an active fighter big things are always possible.
            didnt Quintana cut him in the first round twice?

Comment

• I'd like to make two very important points here.

1) Arby's Dollar Menu is crushing Taco Bell.

2) This interview exemplifies why athletes and celebrities become so distant from the public. We want guys to be more accessible....well, things like this are why they are not.

Imagine that you are in your car riding with someone. You are calling in to a radio show, expecting general chat with a hip-hop head. Someone who is, in effect, a professional communicator. That dude has an agenda and is prepared for you. Things start off cool, and then he starts going at you. Aggressively. Your nature is combative, so instead of saying "Hey, i see that we don't have a meeting of the minds here. I'm gonna wish you the best of luck" and sign off, you engage in a 30 minute verbal battle that leaves no winners.

This is essentially what Bill O'Reilly does on his show. It just isn't productive. You didn't get the answers and candor you wanted from Floyd. I would HOPE that you want answers and candor. Instead, you get an embattled, defensive Mayweather.

The only result is that Floyd's supporters think that he was blindsided, and Floyd's detractors say omg lolz pwned gayfeather yipppeee roflmao.

If I was RA, my approach would have been more subtle. "Floyd, I have been a big fan of yours since way back in the day. I think you are extremely talented. But I gotta tell you, i'm looking to see you in some great fights. I think that you and Mosley or you and Williams would make boxing history. When are you gonna hook us up with that, Floyd?"

Isn't that a much better, more productive approach?

The problem with the majority of these "rappers" is that they lack the education to understand that communication isn't always a battle. You are not outside a Kennedy Fried Chicken on Flatbush Avenue.

Floyd made a bad decision to engage, and RA embarrassed himself.

Nobody wins. Neither got what they really wanted.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigboss1 View Post
                this is what you get when you cherrypick easy fights or LW's.. you get fukin owned bad
                wait...LIGHTWEIGHTS or Lightweight?

and wasnt Pac just a lightweight last year?...so why do people want to see Pac fight Mayweather?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jiddu Dali View Post
                  didnt Quintana cut him in the first round twice?
                  I believe he was talking about Floyd cutting dudes, but Williams got cut in that fight and the Verno fight both the cuts were pretty big. Williams gets hit clean and Floyd throws nice sharp punches so it is not out of the question to think he could cut Williams.

Comment

• Originally posted by Al Haymon View Post
                    I'd like to make two very important points here.

1) Arby's Dollar Menu is crushing Taco Bell.

2) This interview exemplifies why athletes and celebrities become so distant from the public. We want guys to be more accessible....well, things like this are why they are not.

Imagine that you are in your car riding with someone. You are calling in to a radio show, expecting general chat with a hip-hop head. Someone who is, in effect, a professional communicator. That dude has an agenda and is prepared for you. Things start off cool, and then he starts going at you. Aggressively. Your nature is combative, so instead of saying "Hey, i see that we don't have a meeting of the minds here. I'm gonna wish you the best of luck" and sign off, you engage in a 30 minute verbal battle that leaves no winners.

This is essentially what Bill O'Reilly does on his show. It just isn't productive. You didn't get the answers and candor you wanted from Floyd. I would HOPE that you want answers and candor. Instead, you get an embattled, defensive Mayweather.

The only result is that Floyd's supporters think that he was blindsided, and Floyd's detractors say omg lolz pwned gayfeather yipppeee roflmao.

If I was RA, my approach would have been more subtle. "Floyd, I have been a big fan of yours since way back in the day. I think you are extremely talented. But I gotta tell you, i'm looking to see you in some great fights. I think that you and Mosley or you and Williams would make boxing history. When are you gonna hook us up with that, Floyd?"

Isn't that a much better, more productive approach?

The problem with the majority of these "rappers" is that they lack the education to understand that communication isn't always a battle. You are not outside a Kennedy Fried Chicken on Flatbush Avenue.

Floyd made a bad decision to engage, and RA embarrassed himself.

Nobody wins. Neither got what they really wanted.
                    Perfect post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by bigboss1 View Post
                      this is what you get when you cherrypick easy fights or LW's.. you get fukin owned bad
                      Refer to end of post #516.

See what I mean?

Comment

Working...
                      X