Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RA the Rugged Man Vs Floyd Mayweather on Shade 45 (Audio)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RealDeal90 View Post
    which is why a bunch of them trying to defend floyd. but seriously nothing people say trying to defend him won't matter, this event exposed alot
    How so? What he did was easy to do, it is easy to nit pick a fighter like that. Floyd is not a good talker to begin with and got heated which makes him even worse.

People saying it exposed a lot really have a lot to learn.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
      His big money options are well known, everyone knows what the big fights are. I am patient enough to see how the story plays out and not write it in my head beforehand and not except anythign different.

If Floyd is active big fights involving him are always possible, the players will change with time but big fights will almost always be there for him if he wants them.

Maybe he will do jack **** the rest of his life, but that is not a foregone conclusion.
      Well that's where we differ. I'm not willing to sit through him against Cory Spinks or whoever he conjures up while we patiently wait for him to fight one of the big names around him. If he does that, great. It's what I want to see. But with so many big fights surrounding him, I find it very difficult to defend a fighter who is so blatant in his disrespect for fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
        LOL wow this thread's spun out of control.

Floyd fans, don't be bitter about this. RA spoke for a lot of people who have the same opinion of Floyd. If Floyd truthfully thought RA was wrong with everything he said he wouldn't reply with ridiculous answers about how without Floyd Boxing's dead or how he's better than Leonard because Leonard lost to Camacho (LOL that was my favorite).

Like it or not, Floyd's ass is out in the open. From Mosley challenging him in front of a Million people to this radio incident (which if you haven't checked is all over the net), how else do you expect people to react? A good amount of ya'll won't admit it, but RA struck a nerve in Floyd and also with a lot of his fans.
        I know Floyd talks trash but, quite frankly, I never expected this. At least he gave props to Ricardo Lopez, even if it was because the guy retired undefeated.

Comment

It takes one sharp punch to cause a cut so what are you talking about~.
          yeah, not every punch causes a cut

If you want to be disresptful to fighters like that, then hey that say a lot about you as a boxing fan and by extension as a person.
          it says I like ****in with stans.

What the hell are you talking about Mosley has sat inactive looking for a big fight all year while ignoring other calling him out. Williams has been looking for the biggest possible money fights and so has Cotto. What the hell are you on are you drunk?
          so.... mosley looking to fight pbf is looking for the easy fight? BWAHAHAHAH!

pwill was stepping up to 160 to fight pavlik! come on!!!!

cotto has consistently fought tough competition with a few jennings here and there. come on!!!!

Floyd is a big star in teh boxing world if you like it or not, boxing is bigger then Mayweather but to say he does not have any gravitas in the boxing world is being foolish.
          yeah, he has gravitas, but boxing don't need him.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            Well that's where we differ. I'm not willing to sit through him against Cory Spinks or whoever he conjures up while we patiently wait for him to fight one of the big names around him. If he does that, great. It's what I want to see. But with so many big fights surrounding him, I find it very difficult to defend a fighter who is so blatant in his disrespect for fans.
            I told you before I expect nothing from sports figures, to me they are just people who entertain me. I enjoy watching Floyd fight against anyone it is that simple, I judge the book at the end not half way through.

I hope everyone gets to see what they want at some point though.

Comment

How so? What he did was easy to do, it is easy to nit pick a fighter like that. Floyd is not a good talker to begin with and got heated which makes him even worse.

People saying it exposed a lot really have a lot to learn.
              floyd doesn't need to be a good talker, he just needs to be honest and he's not.

it exposed floyd as a idiot... "if i leave boxing dies"... how can you defend that?

Comment

• LMFAO this interview rules.

Comment

• Wow, Floyd got ****d!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                    floyd doesn't need to be a good talker, he just needs to be honest and he's not.

it exposed floyd as a idiot... "if i leave boxing dies"... how can you defend that?
                    He left for 2 years and it didn't die...

Comment

I told you before I expect nothing from sports figures, to me they are just people who entertain me. I enjoy watching Floyd fight against anyone it is that simple, I judge the book at the end not half way through.

I hope everyone gets to see what they want at some point though.
                      I'm not judging, I'm observing what is happening right now. Not sure what you're trying to say. Also, I don't expect Floyd to give me anything or prove anything to me--not sure how that's relevant. I'm merely commenting on his standing in the sport and what is occurring right now.

Comment

Working...
                      X