Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RA the Rugged Man Vs Floyd Mayweather on Shade 45 (Audio)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Oasis Lass View Post
    al , summer of 2006 floyd hadn't even beaten baldomir yet.

you think people give floyd **** for fighting baldo? imagine if he hadn't fought baldo for his ring/lineal and other titles.

do you honestly think floyd will get credit for fighting shane at that time?

shane didn't get his respectability back until impressive win over collazo and loss to cotto.

after that is when people started coming around that shane had something left.

people thought shane was shot already. beating vargas didn't change that. vargas was even more shot. people thought they were just fighting each other for the last hoorah and one last big payday. no one thought mosley would come back to the mix.
    So beating Marg changes it?

Comment

no i just don't get your point.

you're trying to say kenny was milder on floyd because floyd proved him wrong because he fought hatton and baldomir?

the fact that floyd fought the guys kenny brought up as better fights than zab , proves kenny was right all along.
      But Floyd beat Baldo and in another interview Kenny discredits that win, forgetting that he ever said he would be a legit win, only after Floyd beats him then it isnt as legit anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
        I think most would be caught off guard when the interviewer is ****ting on the majority of opponents you beat, saying so and so would whoop your ass, etc.

I think most ppl would be pissed off...
        I wouldn't say most people. I've seen quite a few aggressive/offensive interviews, just watch Jim Grey for example, and usually I see them handled a lot better.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheGreatA View Post
          I wouldn't say most people. I've seen quite a few aggressive/offensive interviews, just watch Jim Grey for example, and usually I see them handled a lot better.
          I don't know about that I have seen a bunch of dudes get heated with Jim Grey from all kinds of sports. Floyd is not a good talker to begin with so when he gets heated it gets much worse.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
            So beating Marg changes it?
            beating margs got shane #1 ranking at 147.

so you tell me.

shane certainly wasn't ranked that high before that.

Comment

• damn..

I know exactly what Floyd shoulda said to this dude...

thats what's so frustrating

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
                I think most would be caught off guard when the interviewer is ****ting on the majority of opponents you beat, saying so and so would whoop your ass, etc.

I think most ppl would be pissed off...
                Would've been nice if Floyd offered RA to place a bet that next year he would whoop all the top welters' butts then retire on top again.

Comment

But Floyd beat Baldo and in another interview Kenny discredits that win, forgetting that he ever said he would be a legit win, only after Floyd beats him then it isnt as legit anymore.
                  I wouldn't say that it's not legit but you can't live off of a win over Baldomir for 3 years and continue call yourself the top man. I understand he beat De La Hoya, JM Marquez and Ricky Hatton but none of them are welterweights.

Comment

kenny didn't discredit the win.

kenny gave him credit for beating a 140 champ and 147 champ in hatton and baldomir.

the problem was in that interview , floyd was saying there's no point in fighting margarito or cotto because he already beat baldomir.

it doesn't work that way.

it'll be like if manny stays at 140 and kenny asks pacquiao what about fighting bradley and manny says , "i don't need to fight bradley. i beat hatton."

beating the top guy/champion in your division doesn't mean you don't have to fight the next top guy/champion in your division.

like marquez whoops casamayor. he didn't say no need to fight the next top guy in diaz because he whooped casa. he fought him next.

Comment

beating margs got shane #1 ranking at 147.

so you tell me.

shane certainly wasn't ranked that high before that.
                      But it wasnt the Marg who we thought he was, we were accustomed to a wrapped up Marg, when the cloak was removed Marg wasnt so tough. If thats rejuvenation I guess Luis Resto is your boyhood idol.

Comment

Working...
                      X