Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RA the Rugged Man Vs Floyd Mayweather on Shade 45 (Audio)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• that dude spoke real talk, and Floyd ducked it!

Comment

• Originally posted by josenoway View Post
      anybody can sound good when they've got the louder, clearer mic and a bunch of 'yes' men around them. And you got the guy you're arguing with on a muffled ass phone line.

I wouldn't be listening to some 'underground' rapper like he's some kind of authority on boxing, but that's just me, maybe some of you feel different on that.
      I couldn't have said it better... Quality post

Comment

anybody can sound good when they've got the louder, clearer mic and a bunch of 'yes' men around them. And you got the guy you're arguing with on a muffled ass phone line.

I wouldn't be listening to some 'underground' rapper like he's some kind of authority on boxing, but that's just me, maybe some of you feel different on that.
        do you have to be an authority on boxing to make a point about it?

what makes someone an authority on boxing anyway?

the guy says he follows the sport and has been following the sport long enough to remember floyd fighting in his 130 days.

Comment

• aaaaaw they made the poor boy cry!

Comment

• Originally posted by El_Guapo View Post
            Kevin Jesus.

You just got owned by a Bears fan.

Yeah just like Mayweather got "owned" by RA

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Jesus View Post
              mayweather got ambushed.

he sounded awful and his replies as always were confused and all over the place.

that was an interview with a hip-hop station right?

he was probably expecting another promotional affair where he just goes on , gets his name out to the mainstream. not some guy calling him out on boxing issues.

Comment

• everyone who knows floyd should bring him some kleenex

Comment

Good post. This is exactly what I said in shorter version.

Plus he was talking real reckless there kinda calling Floyd out "What are you gonna do punch me in my head" Lol? rappers would need a gun to put down a pro boxer in a fight. If this happened in person you better believe this guy would be all up on Floyd's **** saying nothing bad to Floyd at all.

Reminds of that Puerto Rican dude talking reckless to BERNARD HOPKINS over the radio in the Angie Martinez show. I can't imagine that guy lasting 30 seconds talking like that to Bernard in person. Like come on radio is the only way these guys would talk like that to a professional boxer.

Comment

Exactly like that.

That was a ****in' masterpiece.

Comment

So how are you going to defend him saying Corrales and Mayweather were the same size?

No, Mayweather said he beat Marquez and RA said yeah 17lbs above. 17lbs above what? his last weight class was 2 fights at 135.

Mayweather publicly called out Mosley in 1999 and 2006 so how was Mosley on the slide while being undefeated and how was Mosley on the slide in 2006 when he just came off a big money fight with DLH and could have fought anyone he wanted afterward, instead he fought 2 unknown WW's and Fernando Vargas?
                      i don't remember that. all i remember about him mentioning about corrales was when he was talking about how floyd looked like magic against corrales.

like i said , listen to it again. when floyd mentions marquez , there's a part where he says he whooped marquez and pacquiao couldn't do that. i'm thinking that's what the guy was referring to. pacquiao-marquez was 130. mayweather-marquez was 147 so 17 lbs.

i never said mayweather called out mosley after the forrest losses. he did. i don't even remember when mayweather wanted to fight mosley.

but in 2006 mosley was on the slide. mosley loss twice to winky. everyone thought mosley was washed up.

Comment

Working...
                      X