Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RA the Rugged Man Vs Floyd Mayweather on Shade 45 (Audio)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
    Hmm, Delvin will let ya down in a fight, he's done that quite a few times.
    So you honetly believe JMM could beat Delvin Rodrigues at 147?

Comment

• Originally posted by Al Haymon View Post
      Don't be naive. There was no "hitlist". That was Floyd marketing himself. Since when has Floyd been a "hitlist" type of guy?

You guys have to stop hinging on every word Floyd says. The guy cares about money. He has showed you that. You want him to care about legacy. He doesn't put that above money.

Personally, I don't care who he does or does not fight. i just want big fights in the sport. Period.
      There was a hitlist posted here on Boxingscene. And Floyd himself said his comeback was about legacy, so I guess it's only reasonable for us fans to expect some competitive matches being made so we can see Floyds unique talent on display against the best.

That's what we expect. If we don't get it we should be dissapointed, especially considering that Floyd likes to compare himself with the best of yesteryear like Ray Leonard who really understood the concept of fighting the best available. Leonards guts and balls ****s all over Mayweather so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
        I dont see how that guy had any valid points against him though, he mostly tried to talk over Floyd, thats not winning an argument to me. Telling Floyd to fight someone his own size then dismissing that he came up from 130 is laughable.
        Who do you think Floyd should fight next?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
          Cause he brings up **** like Baldomir
          lineal champ or not he was and still is a joke

he did say ****** things like bhop the greatest champ ever and how he went after shane in 99 after he lost to Forrest which we all know both arent true but Floyd always has excuses.

You sound reasonable

answer me this

Floyd said in the interview
          Pwill-too big
          Mosley on roids
          Cotto cant do biz cause of arum (that eliminates Pac too)
          then who the *** can he fight that is legit?

No one
          that to me is ******ity at its finest and
          HOw can you support a fighter like him?
          Really how?
          He got owned
          Ive said it before but everyone ignores it
          All Floyd has to do is say he is going to fight the winner of pac cotto or mosley
          he will decide after 11/14
          but he cant even do that
          AM I wrong in thinking so?
          Why does someone have to look at it like that? What Floyd says in public and what he is trying to get done behind closed doors do not have to really be exactly the same.

Him saying all that is to basically say give me what I want or screw those guys I will fight Cory Spinks and get paid the same.

You are just looking at the surface, which to me is how you are wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
            Listen, Devlin Rodriguez doesn't have a chin for crap. Even in his wins, dude comes close to getting knocked out. He is pretty good but that chin isn't gonna take him anywhere. Good thing he has a heart that can sort of compensate for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
              Cause he brings up **** like Baldomir
              lineal champ or not he was and still is a joke

he did say ****** things like bhop the greatest champ ever and how he went after shane in 99 after he lost to Forrest which we all know both arent true but Floyd always has excuses.

You sound reasonable

answer me this

Floyd said in the interview
              Pwill-too big
              Mosley on roids
              Cotto cant do biz cause of arum (that eliminates Pac too)
              then who the *** can he fight that is legit?

No one
              that to me is ******ity at its finest and
              HOw can you support a fighter like him?
              Really how?
              He got owned
              Ive said it before but everyone ignores it
              All Floyd has to do is say he is going to fight the winner of pac cotto or mosley
              he will decide after 11/14
              but he cant even do that
              AM I wrong in thinking so?
              To me P. WIll is too big and I dont have a problem with any welter not fighting him, why doesnt Shane get jumped on for not fighting P.Will, he basically said the same thing.

The Mosley roid thing doesnt seem like an issue for today, maybe he was throwing it out there because its a fact he DID use them, but not today.

He said Arum doesnt want to do business with him, he's closer to that situation than any of us, perhaps by doing business Floyd means coming to his agreement of purse splits, which Arum seems stern on thus far.

I wouldnt make a decision before that fight even takes place either, what sense does that make, depending on how they look maybe people wouldnt want to see him fight either as much, maybe it will be so good they will rematch, or who knows. But I do think he is chasing the biggest money fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                Does Cory Spinks work for you?

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                  Depends on how Cotto/Pac turns out. Id like to see him fight both and Mosley, and every tough fight he can, Im no different than everyone on this board, I want to see these fights, but I know if I was in his shoes, I would be like him and try to please me and me only, fans dont pay your bills and can be on your side one moment and against you the next.

Comment

• Floyd is an diot

Comment

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                      Not the JMM that fought Floyd, but Delvin doesnt fight like Floyd so that fight would be different, if JMM stayed at 147, which he isnt, who knows if he wouldnt get better, but I wouldnt care to see that fight as of right now.

Comment

Working...
                      X