Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RA the Rugged Man Vs Floyd Mayweather on Shade 45 (Audio)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One of the best interviews I have ever heard. Floyd got put in his place. I feel the same way Rugged Man feels. Floyd has great skills, but skills are useless if you don't prove them against the best. Floyd is only hurting himself by not fighting the best in his weight class. Every legend has lost and came back better.

Comment

• I don't think he was scared, sounded more frustrated to me.. I have to give him props for staying on the line that long, most people would have disconnected after the first question but he stayed on for around 20 minutes..

Comment

• Now I know what it feels like when I make a video and some one says, that made me laugh, I needed that, or that made my day.

That phone conversation made my entire month. Floyd was getting pimped slapped left and right, front and center. I will cherish that interview for months to come

Comment

• "Listen, Paul Williams is not welterweight !!!!"

You realize the letter "a" should be in this sentence SOMEWHERE??

Comment

• I thought this was a great interview. Both guys going at each other hard.

I wish the profanity wasn't on there, but RA was candid and upfront. He undermined his position a bit by not understanding the Sharmba deal, though.

...but Floyd lied. He didn't make $8 mil for Sharmba. He made USD 4 Mn. I remember that fight well.

Floyd, did, however make much more fighting Baldomir for the real belt than he would have fighting Margarito for the WBO belt.

Thanks again for the interview.

Comment

• Floyd schooled that nobody rapper.

Comment

• HOrus STFU, Floyd got owned, your coloring, big letters and silly ass posts wont help Floyd this time, he got owned and bad!!
                Last edited by Ch@mpBox@PR; 10-30-2009, 04:40 PM.

Comment

• What's funny was that he said he didn't care about what his fans thought of him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
                    Floyd schooled that guy if you ask me.
                    I agree. The same way David Robinson schooled Hakeem Olajuwon in the 95 Western Conference Finals

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                      You dont know about horus do you?
                      I know he never makes sense. But, I hoping he can convince me. So I am really keeping an open mind hoping he makes sense. But, he is not doing it...

Comment

Working...
                      X