Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RA the Rugged Man Vs Floyd Mayweather on Shade 45 (Audio)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Horus View Post
    Nelson.

1. I cant take this question seriously unless you tell me How do you feel about the Mayweather vs, Marquez Fight!

2. If Floyd is a big welterweight, who are the small welterweights?

Context
    The WW Division

Cotto's: 2nd Division
    Margarito's: 2nd Division(banned)
    Shane Mosley: 3rd Division
    Andre Berto: 2nd Division (1st:160)
    Joshua Clottey:1st Division
    Floyd Mayweather 4th Division

If you say Mayweather has grown into the Welther weight division even though that is his 4th Division

PLease Answer this Direct Question:

1.If Mayweather Has grown into a Natural WW, What Have the Other Fighters who have been in the WW division Grown into if that is their 1st or 2nd Division..?

or do you think that Mayweather is the only fighter who Grows in the Division?
    1: How I feel about the fight? Floyd won easy as expected. Now answer me.

2: Floyd couldn't make 145 so he must be a full-fledged welter. Otherwise he would have taken a dump and saved the 600K.

You ask about other welters and I must say that I cannot answer for every other fighter on the planet. This is about Floyd.

Now please adress my post:

Two points:

1: If a Williams fight was to be at 160 it would be the same for Floyd as it was for JMM. So if the JMM fight was fair at WW then a Williams fight at 160 is equally fair. That's not a double standard.

2: If the fight is at 147 then it's to Floyds advantage given the fact that he's a big WW and Williams would have to drain himself considerably.

Comment

This is the greatest interview I've ever heard. lol

Comment

You said he had good points, I just what to hear the points he had?

Mayweather = Lineal Welterweight Champion FACTS dont lie.

Whats better than Lineal Welterweight Champion?

You said he had good points, I just what to hear the points he had?
        He made a point that he isn't fighting the best WW's out there and thats true.

Comment

Nelson.

1. I cant take this question seriously unless you tell me How do you feel about the Mayweather vs, Marquez Fight!

2. If Floyd is a big welterweight, who are the small welterweights?

Context
          The WW Division

Cotto's: 2nd Division
          Margarito's: 2nd Division(banned)
          Shane Mosley: 3rd Division
          Andre Berto: 2nd Division (1st:160)
          Joshua Clottey:1st Division
          Floyd Mayweather 4th Division

If you say Mayweather has grown into the Welther weight division even though that is his 4th Division

1.If Mayweather Has grown into a Natural WW, What Have the Other Fighters who have been in the WW division Grown into if that is their 1st or 2nd Division..?

They all get bigger and im not against this size ****. Mayweather looked freakishly bigger than marquez oh well.
          The thing is that Marquez went from 130 - 144 in 18 months or so
          mayweather did it in 3-4 years FACT
          that does make a difference

second
          like you said all grow into bigger weight classes like floyd, shane , oscar, pac, Bhop, Tito, but most fight the best at that class
          they dont have guys move up 2 weight classes from their last fight

Floyd would have got credit if in his comeback he would have fought Collazo or berto but he chose to fight JMM.

Now he has excuses for not fighting Mosley, PWill, Cotto and Pac

Then who does he fight horus?

Comment

Man they got Floyd..

Comment

If Floyd is a big welterweight, who are the small welterweights?
              Manny Pacquiao Zab Judah are small WW... Floyd is not a big WW. But, he is a real WW now.

He has grown into the WW division. Just like when Pac grew into the LW division. Even though that division was 8 division higher than what he started in...

I really do not understand what you are asking? Do you think Floyd has not grown into the WW division? Do you still think he could make 140 comfortably?

Comment

Floyd got owned!!! jajajaajajajajaja

Comment

Anybody have a YouTube link? All I have is my phone to listen to this **** on.

Comment

Floyd got owned!!

Comment

• If he fought the best he would make more money anyway.

ODLH and Hatton excepted because they have a massive following, but you can't tell me that SSm VS PBf would have sold less than the JMM fight, **** the entire boxing community (those that don't have their heads shove up floyds ass) knew that fight was a circus.

Comment

Working...
                      X