Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WOW Manny Pacquiao calls out Mayweather!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOW Manny Pacquiao calls out Mayweather!!

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/box...ory?id=4607169

LOS ANGELES -- Manny Pacquiao believes the biggest potential fight in boxing will never happen because Floyd Mayweather Jr. wants no part of him.

Pacquiao is training in Hollywood for his meeting with Miguel Cotto on Nov. 14, but the pound-for-pound champion spared a moment Thursday to consider his chances of fighting pay-per-view king Mayweather in what would be an extremely lucrative bout for both fighters.

"I don't think it's going to happen," Pacquiao says. "I'm sure he doesn't want to fight."

Pacquiao says Mayweather treats boxing too much like a business and doesn't care about entertainment value for his fans. Pacquiao is known for his crowd-pleasing style, while Mayweather is boxing's most accomplished tactician.

Comment

Pacman has a fight coming up. Win the fight then you can talk PBF

The truth is Pacman is ducking slick Americans

Comment

Wow.

Gotta beat Cotto first.

Which I'm sure he will.

Comment

i would rather see Mayweather-Cotto

Comment

Originally posted by The Dice View Post
            Pacman has a fight coming up. Win the fight then you can talk PBF

The truth is Pacman is ducking slick Americans
            Not sure on this. Floyd said in one recent article that a fight with Manny is possible regardless of whether he wins or loses to Cotto.

BTW, hi Flawless.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live *** cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

He called him out. Let's wait and see if Floyd "makes the ****in fight"

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
                Not sure on this. Floyd said in one recent article that a fight with Manny is possible regardless of whether he wins or loses to Cotto.
                People can blame PBF or Pacman. But realistically it’s Arum who is going to stop this fight happening

Comment

Oh, Manny. You know he wants you baaad.

Don't let Roach/Arum tell you what to say.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dice View Post
                    People can blame PBF or Pacman. But realistically it’s Arum who is going to stop this fight happening
                    I don't think he'd stop it, it's a huge money maker for him.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live *** cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Working...
                    X