No announcement yet.

Cotto-Pacquiao numbers wont beat Mayweather-Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotto-Pacquiao numbers wont beat Mayweather-Marquez

The most stupid thing I've been reading ever since I joined the forum is that Floyd's not a draw.

When the guy gave DelaHoya his best payday people said that had nothing to do with Floyd (DelaHoya had never done such numbers before & didnt do so after)

When Floyd beat Hatton all of a sudden it was the English fans (the English fans didnt buy PPV on HBO,they only bought it on sky,Hatton was a nobody in the USA)

When he beat Marquez it was the Mexican fans (How come they had never rallied behind Marquez when he fought Manny Pacquiao and all the other guys)

If the guy fights Manny Pacquiao we will hear the same excuse.Believe me Cotto-Pacquiao numbers wont beat Floyd-Marquez numbers yet Marquez was a tune up for Mayweather and Cotto is Manny's biggest fight.

The question is after all these years in boxing are you just demented or you are beyond redemption with your hatred?

Now you know who the king?

and you have to thank marquez and 999,000 of his latino fans for buying their ppv.

hail JMM!

Comment

Floyd isnt a PPV cash cow...........is different from floyd isnt a draw.......true story

Comment

Floyd proved he's a ppv draw by selling 1mil. and jmm definitley helped with the mexican fanbase. also gbp did a great job promoting the ppv. that being said i expect floyd/jmm to outsell pac/cotto cuz neither guy is american or mexican.

oscar=mexican
        tyson=american
        floyd=american

those are the 3 biggest draws in boxing history.

Comment

who the fuck cares. cotto-pacquiao is a better fight. even floyd himself said it was merely a tune up.

i honestly dont give a **** if only 100 people watch cotto-pacquiao. im sure im gonna be one of them.

Comment

What King? There's no such thing as a GAY KING! QUEER maybe.

Comment

Why the fuck does anybody on here care about PPV #s?

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
                Why the fuck does anybody on here care about PPV #s?
                Flawless would.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
                  Flawless would.
                  Flawless has and is a ***** tho. It's understandable homey.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
                    Flawless has and is a ***** tho. It's understandable homey.
                    what time is it there, homey? Have you eaten your tuna melt?

Comment

Working...
                    X