No announcement yet.

Cotto-Pacquiao numbers wont beat Mayweather-Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
    what time is it there, homey? Have you eaten your tuna melt?

Just woke up Bad Kad. And shockingly, I have no tuna in my cupboard at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
      Just woke up Bad Kad. And shockingly, I have no tuna in my cupboard at the moment.
      Guess you are back to boiling eggs, homey. I bought a two kilo tuna earlier in the wet market and grilled it. The family enjoyed the meal but asked me to cook stewed beef next.

Here's how it looks, homey.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
        Guess you are back to boiling eggs, homey. I bought a two kilo tuna earlier in the wet market and grilled it. The family enjoyed the meal but asked me to cook stewed beef next.

Here's how it looks, homey.

Yea, I been on a ,ad egg spree. Found out a dozen is only 88 cents at Walmart, so I been loadin up. It's gettin cold tho, and they got cheap chili, so that might be my next binge food. But some grilled tuna sounds gravy. It's been about 2 weeks since I had some tuna. I might grab some to make my lunch today. I already got the bread n Swiss cheese.

Comment

Floyd vs Shane

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
          The most stupid thing I've been reading ever since I joined the forum is that Floyd's not a draw.

When the guy gave DelaHoya his best payday people said that had nothing to do with Floyd (DelaHoya had never done such numbers before & didnt do so after)

When Floyd beat Hatton all of a sudden it was the English fans (the English fans didnt buy PPV on HBO,they only bought it on sky,Hatton was a nobody in the USA)

When he beat Marquez it was the Mexican fans (How come they had never rallied behind Marquez when he fought Manny Pacquiao and all the other guys)

If the guy fights Manny Pacquiao we will hear the same excuse.Believe me Cotto-Pacquiao numbers wont beat Floyd-Marquez numbers yet Marquez was a tune up for Mayweather and Cotto is Manny's biggest fight.

The question is after all these years in boxing are you just demented or you are beyond redemption with your hatred?

Now you know who the king?

If Floyd fought Shane Mosley or any other African American Fighter and there numbers did 1 million pay per views, then you could say that Floyd is the Pay per view King. Floyd fought Oscar, Hatton and Marquez because he knew that they had backing because of Oscar's popularity, and because of Hatton's and Marquez country men who support them. To prove that he is the pay per view king. Put him in with Mosley, a fighter who is not as popular as Oscar and doesnt have a country behind him. That is the true test of whether or not Floyd is the pay per view king.

Comment

Originally posted by MASSMAN View Post
            If Floyd fought Shane Mosley or any other African American Fighter and there numbers did 1 million pay per views, then you could say that Floyd is the Pay per view King. Floyd fought Oscar, Hatton and Marquez because he knew that they had backing because of Oscar's popularity, and because of Hatton's and Marquez country men who support them. To prove that he is the pay per view king. Put him in with Mosley, a fighter who is not as popular as Oscar and doesnt have a country behind him. That is the true test of whether or not Floyd is the pay per view king.
            Why didn't JMM do 1 million against Pac in the rematch??
            Hatton was never on PPV in USA before PBF fight
            Floyd - Oscar is the greatest PPV of all time. It takes two tango

Comment

Originally posted by The Dice View Post
              Why didn't JMM do 1 million against Pac in the rematch??
              Hatton was never on PPV in USA before PBF fight
              Floyd - Oscar is the greatest PPV of all time. It takes two tango
              Dont expect an answer, haters will always hate, its what they do.

Comment

Originally posted by MASSMAN View Post
                Spoken like a true hater.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
                  Yea, I been on a ,ad egg spree. Found out a dozen is only 88 cents at Walmart, so I been loadin up. It's gettin cold tho, and they got cheap chili, so that might be my next binge food. But some grilled tuna sounds gravy. It's been about 2 weeks since I had some tuna. I might grab some to make my lunch today. I already got the bread n Swiss cheese.
                  88 cents a dozen? that's cheap mang but I wonder what the size of the egg is cause here in zambo a jumbo egg cost around $1.25 when converted to USD. Go grab some tuna, homey. Did you know that pac grew up eating tuna, rice and corn. That's where he got his power. True story...

Comment

Working...
                  X