Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This forum has some of the most knowledgable, wonderful posters and fantastic threads

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
    What's Sherdog like? That's a boxing website? No one ever talks about that place.

It's primarily MMA isn't it?

Comment

Pacquiao and Cotto fans are seriously pathetic

Roach's predictions are gospel and Cotto is apparently an ATG

NSB is a ****hole

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        Excellently put, eloquent and pithy. It makes a superb point elegantly.

Which is why there is only one reply and it will be on page 16 within seven hours replaced by "Yo dem phreakin HATERZ will get POWEND by MONEI MAAIII!!!!!!12ismyIQwtf"
        haha, i did notice how most of the good posts go unread
        and the others, well, speak for themselves

Comment

A simple question to ask is "What do you want out of a boxing match"?

Unless I have money on the fight and am rooting for my own cause, I want both men to raise their stock in a given fight (the loser to shows well and the winner to overcomes them).

I really do not know that many people here that would answer that quastion that way.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
            A simple question to ask is "What do you want out of a boxing match"?

Unless I have money on the fight and am rooting for my own cause, I want both men to raise their stock in a given fight (the loser to shows well and the winner to overcomes them).

I really do not know that many people here that would answer that quastion that way.
            That's because 90% of NSB posters just tune in to see someone KTFO.

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by Butterball View Post

"who get's more PPV - Money Maii or Ping Ping?" .
              Sooo, who do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by Al Haymon View Post
                Sooo, who do you think?
                Wow! The pretentious one has returned! Couldn't stand the heat of defending yourself in the thread about you?

Comment

Originally posted by Al Haymon View Post
                  Sooo, who do you think?
                  this guy is top rated ****** of the class. is this u fuucking flawless?

Comment

Originally posted by Butterball View Post
                    I'm kidding, I'm kidding - it sucks.

Coming into NSB is like walking into a remedial class for 12-year-old tards. I can't believe the bull**** you sub-educated wankers spout day after day.

There are one or two good posters but 80% of you are a total waste of skin and oxygen. I don't know how half of you mother****ers even dress yourselves in the morning.

When I first joined this forum it had people that had watched the sport for more than two months... people who were older than 17... people who did bizarre, weird things like read books... gain knowledge... only post about things they knew about. Strange stuff like that.

I can't remember the last time I saw an adult discussion thread conducted in an adult way (hey, knee jerk repliers, there's your way in - quote that bit and then reply something like "yo... iz thiz an adultt thred then?")

The worst thing is the "fans of boxers". I've been watching the sport for 20+ years, I'm a boxing fan. Obviously I like some boxers more than others, but to continually post about the same two boxers over and over and over again... it's like Groundhog Day in here, only instead of Bill Murray trying to fornicate with Andie McDowell it's a bunch of ******s with a substandard education typing "who get's more PPV - Money Maii or Ping Ping?" Who gives a ****???

I can't remember the last time I saw someone talk about jabs, or feints, or even lateral ****ing movement. (Do I need to mention that I was in an extreme minority that picked Hopkins to beat the fearsome Moby? Jesus Christ, use your ****ing eyes )

I could give a shout out to a few good posters, but most of you just need to be permabanned for being ******s.

Seriously, it's beyond pathetic.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=320237

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live *** cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

The sarcasm levels in this thread have approached critical mass.

I agree with the TS. Compared to most I'm a newbie on this forum, but I've been following it since '07. It's changed a bit since then, but no matter what you do idiots shall always populate 95% of the globe. It's even worse on the internet. Searching for something intelligent on an internet forum is like digging for gold in a pile of ****.
                      Last edited by ThePunchingBag; 10-29-2009, 02:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X