Collapse
No announcement yet.

Berto Promises To Beat Mosley "Steroids or Not"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally Berto talkin some **** i hate fighters who give alot of respect to there oppenet f**k that yall bout to fight and now it sounds like Berto is ready to fight and i bet he put them thangs on Sugar Shane because on the real Shane Mosley aint **** everybody think because Shane beat Margarito that he is the best and nobody can beat him give me break Margarito sucks he has no skills what so ever and he is cheater so that victory means nothing Mosley is fighting guys with no skill and he still having trouble Mayorga has no skill either and he was out boxing Shane Mosley and gave Shane all he could handle so that show you right there and now your going to put Mosley in there with a young undefeated boxer thats fast with all around skills Mosley is going to have some problems now Mosley can beat guys who stand and trade with him because he so fast and will land will quicker and he has some power but if you box Mosleys its a wrap for him he will be chasing you all around the ring tryna land those wide left and right hooks and be easy to counter so i think Berto got this by unanimous decision

Comment

This is a dangerous fight for Berto. A fight Berto has to take to get to the next level. But this is going to be tough.

Comment

mosley by ko in 3

Comment

Berto is starting his own fire. Guess he realized that if you are not contraversial you won't sale yourself. Good that these guys make some kind of noise

Comment

Originally posted by ploof1399 View Post
            This is a dangerous fight for Berto. A fight Berto has to take to get to the next level. But this is going to be tough.

Yeah, I think he's biting off way more than he can chew. His only real advantage here is going to be his handspeed, which I believe Mosley can nearly match, and won't have too much trouble negating even if he can't.

I think Berto will see the canvas a couple of times, but hopefully he makes it the full 12. Should be a great fight to watch, as are all of Mosley's fights.

Comment

This fight should have already happened. Get it on already.

Comment

Damn! He went for the jugular with the whole "his wife wore the pants" and now "he finally grew some balls". Ouch!!! At first I didn't care for this fight but it goes to show you what a little smack talk will do. Remember how no one wanted anything more than Floyd to fight Pac but as soon as Shane got in Floyd's ass during the interview with Max, all of a sudden everyone wanted to see that fight. Berto is just taking a page from Shanes book. Though he better be careful what he wishes for.

Comment

Originally posted by King22 View Post
                  Finally Berto talkin some **** i hate fighters who give alot of respect to there oppenet f**k that yall bout to fight and now it sounds like Berto is ready to fight and i bet he put them thangs on Sugar Shane because on the real Shane Mosley aint **** everybody think because Shane beat Margarito that he is the best and nobody can beat him give me break Margarito sucks he has no skills what so ever and he is cheater so that victory means nothing Mosley is fighting guys with no skill and he still having trouble Mayorga has no skill either and he was out boxing Shane Mosley and gave Shane all he could handle so that show you right there and now your going to put Mosley in there with a young undefeated boxer thats fast with all around skills Mosley is going to have some problems now Mosley can beat guys who stand and trade with him because he so fast and will land will quicker and he has some power but if you box Mosleys its a wrap for him he will be chasing you all around the ring tryna land those wide left and right hooks and be easy to counter so i think Berto got this by unanimous decision
                  "Mosley fighting guys with no skill"??? WTF!!!! He has the best resume of all active welterweights.

Comment

Originally posted by grgsbrwr View Post
                    This fight will be a lot closer than what you all think... urango and Collazo arent bums...
                    IDK how close the fight is going to be. I like berto and SSM but for some reason this fight doesn't get me hype...

Comment

Berto will move backwards against Mosley like he did against Urango and quickly find out that dont work against a top welter with foot and hand speed on Mosley's level. I think Mosley will break him down to the body and head and KO him in under 10. Berto is not ready for this yet and should wipe out the the lower half of the top ten.

Comment

Working...
                      X